Josh Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Par for the course.
I actually don't see anything worth the hammer in those two posts either, Bushie. The real question would be has the guy acknowledged his mistake and shown contrition for it which would determine if he should really be on the board at all. I haven't seen the evidence yet that he is being deliberately racist, but you may have more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who wants a thread ban? I'm going to start dishing then out soon...

And what?

You have already protected this prick, despite many PM's to the contrary.

And now he comes in again, spouting utter shit and you do it again.

Board ban me, I really couldn't give a fuq, and let everyone else swallow this bullshit.

It highlights the confidence I have in my source

You have no realistic source, you lying prick.

Your agenda has been clear since the beginning.

Hoping he comes back and realises his potential, but I'm not confident at this point. Reckon the missing the flight to Sydney saga would've pissed the club off in a big way.

It highlights the confidence I have in my source

Calling BS to this

But lets just play your little, but with very big repercussions, game. Say Josh reads this crap and other crap which others then say because of what you have written - makes it even harder on him. Whereas even in the tiniest remotest possibility if what you say is true there is still a chance with the right attitudes and progress he will be playing next year - yet you are wanting that not to be the case.

YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY UNDERMINING THE FFC, A YOUNG PERSON"S WHOLE FUTURE AND THE FFC'S PLAYER LIST - trying to make your pathetic racist opinions actually have an affect on this outcome, potentially reducing the chances of him proving otherwise - obviously intentional on your part. And it is obvious what that then makes you.

Hoping he comes back and realises his potential, but I'm not confident at this point. Reckon the missing the flight to Sydney saga would've pissed the club off in a big way.
At the time yes. I'd imagine (and would hope) they're over it by now. Bigger things to worry about.

I don't believe for a second that S+D has any idea what Simpson is doing. Utter blowhard.
He would know more than most and way more than you. It appears that you want to continue to be a clueless flog, so I'm going to go back and find that one like I gave you and take it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back