Journalists on ... what? ...

Remove this Banner Ad

benhawk

All Australian
May 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seems drug use in the AFL has spread to the journalists reporting on the game, check out this so called experts tips for round 1 from the HUN website -

JON PIERIK
Carlton 19
Geelong 28
Collingwood 21
St Kilda 23
West Coast 16
Adelaide 20
Melbourne 65
North Melbourne 11

Can only assume Jon is a demon fan.
A lot of the journo's have a laugh with their tips as they are gobsmacked at how seriously the average punter takes them.

Are you for real?

Hawks are paying 1.33 to win and melbourne are paying 3.15 this is a good indication of which side will come out on top. Honestly if you cant get behind the boys on this one you have some issues. No chance Melbourne will win NONE

This game is definitely a danger game, don't be surprised if they push us or even get over the line. I honestly couldn't care if we struggled and won by 1 point, a win is a win especially with 4 out. But be ready for Melbourne to give it a huge shake. Upsets can happen.

Don't believe the hype.

The Hawks struggled against the Dees last year.

It was only after Neitz and I think Robertson injured themselves that the Hawks kicked on to win.

Don't just assume the Hawks have to turn up. This will be a hard season.

Our depth is way better than it used to be .I can't believe the negativity on this game .Hawthorn 6 goals plus. Melbourne are missing just as m,anmy and can't cover them as well. Our forwards will run a muck. Buddy will kick a bag .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't believe the hype.

The Hawks struggled against the Dees last year.

It was only after Neitz and I think Robertson injured themselves that the Hawks kicked on to win.

Don't just assume the Hawks have to turn up. This will be a hard season.

regardless of what happened last season against them, we are a different unit now. when we versed them, we had just come of a humiliating defeat against a side tipped for bottom 4.

This year it is the season opener, no pressure on the playing group or coach (at this stage anyway). understandably we would struggle last yr. this year is different, a different, more confident outfit then we had last yr.

dont be so down on them.

Are you for real?

Hawks are paying 1.33 to win and melbourne are paying 3.15 this is a good indication of which side will come out on top. Honestly if you cant get behind the boys on this one you have some issues. No chance Melbourne will win NONE

For all you doubters it must be time for some humble pie GO HAWKS

Remove this Banner Ad

Journalists on ... what? ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back