Supercars JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree. I think he was easily far enough up the side of Vaughan, irrelevant of whether it was a lapped car.
It's not irrelevant. The onus is on the car being lapped to get out of the way.

Vaughan would have been shown blue flags, and didn't do enough to allow Mostert to overtake safely.

On SM-A5360 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's not irrelevant. The onus is on the car being lapped to get out of the way.

Vaughan would have been shown blue flags, and didn't do enough to allow Mostert to overtake safely.
100% it is relevant. But I'm just saying that had he hadn't been a lapped car, Mostert would have been far enough up the side to warrant racing room to be given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% it is relevant. But I'm just saying that had he hadn't been a lapped car, Mostert would have been far enough up the side to warrant racing room to be given.
Mostert would have a case to answer if it wasn't a lapped car. The fact that it was a lapped car means that the onus was on the driver being overtaken.

Whincup pulling away on pye and catching hazelwood
Catching Hazelwood to the tune of 0.5 seconds per lap, having given them an extra 4 seconds in the pit stop. Still not sure why the Feeney/Whincup pit stop was so much slower, or (quite possibly) the Kostecki/Hazelwood was much faster.

Maybe the Kostecki car was short fueled, to keep track position? If so, that makes Hazelwood's lack of pace relative to Whincup even more alarming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercars JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back