Certified Legendary Thread JUBJUB R.I.P.

Remove this Banner Ad

This Really puts into perspective the impact our interactions on here can have on people. I came across Jub on many boards over the last 9 years and he was a very funny man. Condolences to the Geelong board, the wider Bigfooty community and most importantly his family.

RIP Bevan, your presence will be missed

This Really puts into perspective the impact our interactions on here can have on people. I came across Jub on many boards over the last 9 years and he was a very funny man. Condolences to the Geelong board, the wider Bigfooty community and most importantly his family.

RIP Bevan, your presence will be missed

Very well said mate.

I don't post enough,but read enough posts/threads. RIP JUBJUB. Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers with his family. And 44 is so young... it's scary.

I had little in the way of direct interaction with JUBJUB on this board, but I saw and read heaps of his posts. He was intelligent, amusing and, most importantly, clearly a great person.

My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones. 44 is too young.

Always seemed like a great guy any time I interacted with him on here, R.I.P gone far too soon, thoughts are with all his friends and family.

Didn't expect to see this when I logged on today. Will miss him and the GIFs/humour that took the pain out of even the worst loss. Condolences to his family, friends and the Geelong BigFooty community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really sad news. For an infrequent user like myself JubJub was a name that I knew, remembered and respected. This wasn't just his opinions but his manner in posting also.

44 is too young for anyone let alone someone who by all accounts was as good a guy as him. RIP JubJub and wishing all the best to your family/friends through this difficult time

This comes as a massive shock.

I haven't really been around much of late so hadn't been following what had been going on with Jubs so I read this with a heavy heart.

Can't say I always saw eye-to-eye with him and his antics during my time on the board but there were still plenty of moments where he made me laugh with a well placed gif or meme.

Most importantly though, he was a Catter like the rest of us. I didn't know him IRL but I, like many, got a feeling of what he would be like through his posts.

raw

I had little in the way of direct interaction with JUBJUB on this board, but I saw and read heaps of his posts. He was intelligent, amusing and, most importantly, clearly a great person.

My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones. 44 is too young.

He passed away at the age 44 !!! I had no idea he was so young.

We all know that football is not as important as many other events in life. But I suspect all sincere supporters will know what I mean when I say - thank goodness he was able to see 3 Premiership wins in his short life. I am sure they were probably some of his most enjoyable days.

RIP.

Been off the Media and Entertainment board for the past week, where I knew him best. Only just made aware of this. RIP to a solid contributor to our BF community. I've read his posts for many years now. Condolences to friends, family, and this Geelong community.

Very, very sad news.
A blow to this community for sure.
Condolences to his family.

His humour and contributions can't be replaced.
But I'll remember his offerings with a smile. Wicked sense of humour!

Does anybody know whether or not he was married or had kids?
Judging by the death notice in the paper, I'd say the answer is he didn't have a wife or kids:

CANDLISH, Bevan James. 5.12.1972 - 16.2.2017 Loved son of Ann and Andy (dec.). Loved brother of Wendy and Alex. Dearly loved uncle of Lily. Loved friend of Fred. A patient sufferer at rest

But that doesn't make his death any less painful for those who loved him. My thoughts are with all his family and friends.

http://tributes.geelongadvertiser.com.au/notice/377222107?random=1487401227611

Remove this Banner Ad

Back