Certified Legendary Thread JUBJUB R.I.P.

Remove this Banner Ad

Been off the grid and missed this as I experienced something similar and then nearly beat JubJub to it by a week.

Gunna celebrate the wins twice as hard and not worry about the defeats half as much this year.

Too young.

Vale JubJub.

You look after yourself mate......

I've been away from BF for a while and have just stumbled across this news.
I've always been entertained by JubJub's posts and I appreciated his wry sense of humour on a broad range of topics. RIP

Same. Can't believe it. I don't always post all that much but can remember him prominent all the 10 years I've been a BigFooty member. RIP.

Forgive the intrusion, guys but I just had the sudden urge to check this thread as I hadn't checked it until just after Jub's was released from hospital and seemed to be on the mend and I am absolutely shocked by this news.

Always had time for JubJub, and was my favourite non-richmond supporting poster. Was just a wonderfully cheeky, playful, caring, warm, honest and open person who had an almost crazed passion for the Cats. We had several encounters and each one left me feeling sheepish in the way I was outmatched and outwitted, but also so glad I got to see the great man in full flight with his humour. He truly was one of the greats on Bigfooty and the site is all the poorer due to him passing.

Condolences to his family, friends and the entire Cats fraternity.

Gone way too soon. I did read the initial report of JubJub's health issues way back in January but only discovered his passing quite recently due to taking a break from these forums. R.I.P. the man of many gifs.

I've been dealing with my own issues for some months now and just came screaming back to reality when I heard about Fred. In there I saw a reference to JubJub and came searching.

JJ has been a BF constant. One of those guys you think is always going to be around. This news is shocking and very sad. A stark reminder that there is a life behind the poster.

Be good to each other. You just never know.

Vale JubJub. Taken way too soon.

I've been dealing with my own issues for some months now and just came screaming back to reality when I heard about Fred. In there I saw a reference to JubJub and came searching.

JJ has been a BF constant. One of those guys you think is always going to be around. This news is shocking and very sad. A stark reminder that there is a life behind the poster.

Be good to each other. You just never know.

Vale JubJub. Taken way too soon.
I hope all is well mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope all is well mate.

Yeah, nothing life threatening, just chronic. Marriage breakdown etc. Life stuff many of us deal with.

Yeah, nothing life threatening, just chronic. Marriage breakdown etc. Life stuff many of us deal with.
Hey everyone deals with stuff but yours is just as important. Hope you are well and wish you the best of luck.

I was looking through the Vale Fred thread on the main board, and saw a few references to JUBJUB. Thought he went MIA for a while, and missed his constant meme and gif postings, and the rare, occasional insightful post. I thought he must've been taking a break for a bit, and it just hit me now.

RIP buddy. Bawling my eyes out. This really is more than an online forum, and its users more than strangers.

I know this is very late, but I have been off BigFooty for a considerable time and I only just found out this very sad news.
I enjoyed JUBJUB's posts very much and I will miss them.
Rest in peace mate. :heart:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back