Judd could remain an eagle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not going to happen, I suspect it's some kind of trade week mind game.

I they were serious about it they should floated the idea 6 days ago. Most WCE supporters have come to accept that he doesn't play for us anymore.

The West are over exaggerating. Club simply stated. "This idea is more likely to happen then Judd going into the PSD" and its true. Theres more chance of Judd signing on for a year and playing for us out of Melbourne then him leaving for free

The West are over exaggerating. Club simply stated. "This idea is more likely to happen then Judd going into the PSD" and its true. Theres more chance of Judd signing on for a year and playing for us out of Melbourne then him leaving for free

Why is that? I dont understand the logic behind this claim.

would never happen. would probably destroy judds career. plus after last sunday and mondays actions the majority want him gone with the truth and attitude shown by the man. worsfold didnt look pleased at all on monday in fact it seemed he wanted to just walk out on the conference.

seems to be a ploy to catch out judds east coast bluff and to ensure more activity occurs in trade week.

Why is that? I dont understand the logic behind this claim.

What is there to understand. Judd wont go into the PSD. He is good friends with Woosh and wants to show him some respect. If a deal isnt done this is what will happen. Its better then him going to Richmond for nothing

What is there to understand. Judd wont go into the PSD. He is good friends with Woosh and wants to show him some respect. If a deal isnt done this is what will happen. Its better then him going to Richmond for nothing

That freindship vapourised when Worsfold peered up from the blood splatter pool made by his back wound and said with his last breath "E Tu Brute"?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always thought Judd was a bit full of himself, and the way he acted during the press conference was even more evidence of that.

As for this idea, meh, won't happen, don't want it to happen. I'm half glad Judd's gone, that way we can prove we didn't need him in the first place.

I've always thought Judd was a bit full of himself, and the way he acted during the press conference was even more evidence of that.
As for this idea, meh, won't happen, don't want it to happen. I'm half glad Judd's gone, that way we can prove we didn't need him in the first place.​

exactly... there were the Eagles before 'it'... n the will be there Eagles after 'it.'

I agree that this is about messages to the clubs in the trade-gambit more than anything else.

However, to say it cant happen because of the distance to Perth you do forget one thing... for the trips he would have to make to Perth for home games, he need not make for Melbourne games - a bit of ying and yang anyway.

Would you still want him?
Let him go to some club that has no chance of playing finals even with him in the line up and see if he is still as good a player. No more Cousins , Kerr or Cox in the midfield to help him. You guys have got Priddis and probably a couple stashed away somewhere to cover.

Hope you get a big forward out of the deal anyway.

Would you still want him?
Let him go to some club that has no chance of playing finals even with him in the line up and see if he is still as good a player. No more Cousins , Kerr or Cox in the midfield to help him. You guys have got Priddis and probably a couple stashed away somewhere to cover.

Hope you get a big forward out of the deal anyway.

i wouldnt want him anymore.
i want to see jamie macnamara regularly, he is a mini cousins x kerr type player and am eagerly awaiting the return of sammy butler.
i want to see how priddis handles the pressure, he'll get targeted next year no doubt. i want people to appreciate kerr and cousins and embley etc. more instead of them hiding behind Judds shadow.
but most of all i want everyone to realise the team was not built around chris judd and we have enough talent, desire and determination to win games, and be a success without him!

...not that him returning to west coast is even being considered by either party..

If we can't make a fair deal then I would say yes to this but it won't happen.
I think he has pissed Woosha off with his arrogance especially that press conference.
I think his arrogance is what makes him a great player though. I wouldn't call Kerry an arrogant player because he doesn't run to 50 and always have a shot whereas Judd would, that can be a plus and a weakness though.

thats the worst thing who would want to fly 4 hours every few days thats ****ed up.

and it would be weird for the team seein him once a week.....

Remember we play games over east as well.. So he wouldn't have to come back to Perth every time.

We could keep him and only use him at away games :D. That would be an interesting outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd could remain an eagle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back