Judd to contest suspension!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The charges isn't for gouging, its for unnecessary & unreasonable contact to the face. He has no hope of defending that. He's gawn for 3. Absolute stupidity by all concerned really

Rance made unneccesary and unreasonabe contact to the face of Buddy Franklin, but the MRP deemed the contact not sufficiently forceful to warrant a report.... Whats the difference here?? Same charge, yet all of a sudden force is not taken into account??

An off the cuff joking statement by judd at the airport should not be a reason for conviction.. There must be more evidnence than that...

Maybe he's trying for a downgrade rather than trying to get off ??????
What would be contest? It was intentional, it was head high and it was low impact (Minimum given the other 2). Now way to lower it from that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance made unneccesary and unreasonabe contact to the face of Buddy Franklin, but the MRP deemed the contact not sufficiently forceful to warrant a report.... Whats the difference here?? Same charge, yet all of a sudden force is not taken into account??

An off the cuff joking statement by judd at the airport should not be a reason for conviction.. There must be more evidnence than that...

Precedence cannot be used

My god man....go back and watch the video again! Have a look at Judd's actions. Why did Judd even move in on him in the first place? And to say his statement was a joke?? Why on earth would he joke about something like that? He should of just taken the 2 weeks and sucked it up!

Obvious difference is that Judd decided to walk up to Rischi and perform his kung fu when the player was prone and the contest was over.
What can you contest?
Head High - Check
Intentional - Check
Low Impact - Unless you want to change that to medium impact, I'm guessing check.

out of curiosity, does this mean judd is not eligable to win the brownlow this year? or does it not count as its in the finals?

*obviously if he doesnt contest this and win which i doubt he will

I think the club is pushing this not the Juddster, they know how critical he is to there side, need to get away to a good start next year, wont be great if they are 0 and 2 leading into round 3.

Either way, dumb decison.

I think Carlton fans should be banned from these types of threads.
I think Carlton haters should be banned from posting in these threads...

:rolleyes:
Looks like the blues will make a slow start to next season.
After we start the year with a blockbuster game against Richmond?

Carlton lost winnable games with Judd down this year.

Hardly played against the Saints...
Could mean they miss the finals, in which case Ratten is toast.
We have a 22 game season. :)

Is behind the ears part of the face??

Here you go muppet.

judd.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd to contest suspension!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back