Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Essendon dictate they need a red sash - is there anything dictating it has to be on a black background?
Yes and no. Their constitution also says it's at the discretion of the AFL. So if the AFL says they have to wear that lime green design that Mero drew up years ago, then Essendon can't say no

1724548439093.png

Not often the EPL serves up a bad one, but overnight I'm not sure the Gunners' black alternate is the best option against Villa's preferred dark claret shirts. The light shorts are a little more prominent in their game but still, for me this is a 'Big 4' AFL style fail.

Attachments

• 1724548184074.png
    1724548184074.png
    561.4 KB · Views: 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port v Carlton is unlikely anyway (and Carlton would likely wear their clash as its not a big 4 situation) but that maybe?

Otherwise looking across the possibilities, its actually pretty good jumper wise
We wore our white guernsey during our game mid season against them at AO. Would expect it would be the same.

This could be the worst one I’ve ever seen.

North Ringwood vs Park Orchards women

Front on that’s North Ringwood clash strip, but the men’s jumper has a white back and obviously the white shorts…

But Park Orchards have a red strip and assume they were the away team. Maybe they don’t wear them in the EFL womens comp or had the stupid we want to wear our main jumper in a grand final…

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumper clash fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back