Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide: proper hoops and a gold clash version of home jumper.
Brisbane: keep the new lion if you must, but go back to the Fitzroy layout.
Carlton: pick a clash colour and stick with it.
Collingwood: fine.
Essendon: red shorts don't fix all their problems. Must bite bullet.
Fremantle: fine.
Geelong: fine.
Gold Coast: dump the home. Embrace the wave.
Hawthorn: fix the clash jumper. All brown, all white, all gold...whatever colour the AFL will let you make it, make it that. This white front/brown back stuff is ridiculous.
Melbourne: get New Balance to sort their colouring out.
North Melbourne: dump Argentina, make more use of the "more blue" strip.
Port Adelaide: fine.
Richmond: Bring on the yellow shorts.
Sydney: fine.
St Kilda: meh. I liked the 2010 clash better.
West Coast: Bring back the wings. Bring back the Peril.
Western Bulldogs: 1954.

ISC1.gif

From the sounds of it, Reebok are getting out of footy, so here's an ISC version of the Crows, complete with proper hoops all the way around.

Adelaide: proper hoops and a gold clash version of home jumper.
Brisbane: keep the new lion if you must, but go back to the Fitzroy layout.
Hawthorn: fix the clash jumper. All brown, all white, all gold...whatever colour the AFL will let you make it, make it that. This white front/brown back stuff is ridiculous.
Agree with all that. But Geelong should go back to their 2009 clach jersey.

Hawthorn - Get rid of white patch for numbers
Saints - White lining not black
GWS - Do anything to the clash, it looks horrible

I think GWS should Make the charcoal colour their main colour at home and flaunt the orange at all other matches ;) .

GWShome.png

I see nothing wrong with Carlton changing their away strip every 2-3 seasons. It may sound tiring and jaded, but all of the big Premier League clubs do it. It brings in necessary funding through sales, and keeps things interesting. As long as the colours center around shades of blue, or white, and retain the Carlton design, it should be all good.

Essendon and Collingwood should also take advantage of their fan base also. It may sound crude and "killing the game", but it's true. It's also a major positive in terms of design (in Collingwood's case) and practicality (Essendon).

Essendon need a clash jumper, and it should be a 'faded black' (well, grey/silver). I also believe Collingwood should wear white-on-black for all home games, and black-on-white for all away/clash games. The Pies should sell the away jumper to the general public. I'm sure the teenagers on here realise the popularity of white jumpers. So many kids have the Hawks, Carlton, Suns, and Fremantle white variations. Considering their recent success and continued popularity, a white Pies jumper would be popular.

I'd prefer a silver, or grey, Port Adelaide clash. They should also shake up the identity. Drop the 'Power' moniker and go by 'Port Adelaide Football Club'. Bring in a new logo as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I half stole this idea off of someone. Or, maybe I completely plagiarised it. Despite it's creative origins, it should definitely be the GWS jumper. I think it combines the "exciting" and new colour way with something classy.

15xk93t.png

And the away...

5kqeft.png

I half stole this idea off of someone. Or, maybe I completely plagiarised it. Despite it's creative origins, it should definitely be the GWS jumper. I think it combines the "exciting" and new colour way with something classy.

15xk93t.png

And the away...

5kqeft.png

wayy better than that current one

Adelaide: proper hoops and a gold clash version of home jumper.Brisbane: keep the new lion if you must, but go back to the Fitzroy layout.

Agree on all except Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back