Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see West Coast drop the Navy blue. The Royal/Gold combination is one of the best there is. This would be awesome:

Home:

WCHome.png

Away:

WestCoast3.png

For Shits and Giggles :p :

WestCoastOchre.png

Wow, I really like the new tiger, I always thought that although the current one looks good it always suffered from being a bit too detailed, something they fixed in this new one. Though Im undecided on whether I like the shield or not.

Would like to see our Home Guernsey have the stripes go all the way around, and burn our current clash top.
It is one of the worst things ever to happen to the AFC. Please adopt a jumper that has some pride ans character. Not something with triangles and a massive head on it.

Am a fan of our 2005 heritage guernsey. Make that white or yellow and adopt this please. Jumpers just have to be simple. Not over complicated.

Really like that Richmond trademark logo. Hope that is real.

Someone on the main board found this on the trade mark website, which the AFL trademarked 2 weeks ago.

The head is great, and Richmond does need a new logo. But it doesn't quite look like it is attached to the body properly... or maybe the body is a bit too long. Something like that.

And am I the only one who thinks there's a bit too much white in all of that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see our Home Guernsey have the stripes go all the way around, and burn our current clash top.
It is one of the worst things ever to happen to the AFC. Please adopt a jumper that has some pride ans character. Not something with triangles and a massive head on it.

Am a fan of our 2005 heritage guernsey. Make that white or yellow and adopt this please. Jumpers just have to be simple. Not over complicated.

Really like that Richmond trademark logo. Hope that is real.

If it's on IP Australia, it's real.
Just a matter of when they bring it out.
Now that's it's online, it will probably be soon.

If it's on IP Australia, it's real.
Just a matter of when they bring it out.
Now that's it's online, it will probably be soon.

Surely wouldn't be til next season though would it?

I can only imagine the hassle involved in changing a logo mid season.

I'm a big fan of that. Richmond's current tiger is a bit too detailed for my liking, this one looks striking, regal and tough. I'm a fan.

Surely wouldn't be til next season though would it?

I can only imagine the hassle involved in changing a logo mid season.

Melbourne's new logo came out half way through last season as well.
Cameron Schwab went on to the Demon Board and asked them to take it down as the club wanted a big release function for it after the season finished. Which they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back