Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like it (maybe pre-season) but training jumpers usually have sponsors on the front, no eagle head etc...

As ochre said they don't I should've put just the full logo of the eagle on the Jumper instead of the wings and the head

Something like this?
unled1kx.jpg

I don't understand how you guys designing jumpers on this thread arent employed by clubs/manufactures..

Yeah I agree. Too busy for a home/away/clash though.
Had a thought that the AFL could enforce compulsory preseason jumpers. Would be good revenue for the AFL and the clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unnecessary side panel and I don't like the shorts or socks. Solid charcoal for both I reckon

I've added away and clash jumpers to the Gold Coast design I made before
Home:
GoldCoastHomeredesign-1.png

Clash:
GoldCoastClashredesign.png

Away:
GoldCoastAwayredesign.png

The away isn't necessary but I like how it looks like a sunset on the water so I added it anyway. Also it makes use of their blue which I removed from the other jumpers.

I've added away and clash jumpers to the Gold Coast design I made before
Home:
GoldCoastHomeredesign-1.png

Clash:

Away:

The away isn't necessary but I like how it looks like a sunset on the water so I added it anyway. Also it makes use of their blue which I removed from the other jumpers.
they are ripper off jumpers. shoot off a email to gold coast. i would if i could come up with stuff that good

Clash:

Away:

Something about that Arizona-style sun just doesn't work for me. An effect closer to the two-tone style of the home or the gradient like what Josh used might work better.

(yes, I just said a gradient might be a good idea. It's the exception that proves the rule.)

If I had have known what the Arizona and Tibetan flags looked like I probably would have reconsidered that blue design. Thankfully I was never too sure on it anyway and would be fine to go without it.

Personally I think the yellow jumper needs as much red as possible but I tried some other possibilities based on what you said, Mr. Eagle.

GoldCoastClashredesignC.png
GoldCoastClashredesignB.png

GoldCoastClashredesignA.png
GoldCoastClashredesignD.png

The originals still my favourite though.

Here is my proposal for a new Melbourne clash strip... I've posted it a few times in the past (this is a more polished version), and I would still love for something along these lines with the monogram.

MelbourneDemons2012ClashStrip.jpg

(Credit to gava93 for the basic template of the New Balance attire and sponsors)

It maintains some club tradition and still looks like a footy jumper, not a modern-day graphic designer 'work of art' with animal caricatures, and gradient colours.

Apparently the club has been told that a red-based jumper can not be used as a clash strip, but I can't see why Essendon can and we can't.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back