Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest though, it is fair criticism. The side arcs are way too deep.

I understand the criticism and it is fair I knew that when i released it everyone would quarry the sides,But that's the look i was going for rather then the normal slightly deep sides that other templates have,I wanted something different then Gava's and Smeagle's

So thanks for the criticism Omegaville but I have no plan to change the Template as i'm very happy with the way it turned out

Query the sides, not quarry.

Approx measurements

Neck hole - 72 pixels
Distance from shoulder to shoulder (ignoring cuffs) - 158 pixels
Armpit to armpit (chest) - 164 px
Side to side, narrowest point - 132 px
Waist (bottom of jumper) - 156 px

Comparing Smeagle's 2010 ISC template (random selection)
Neck hole - 68 px
Shoulders - 184 px
Chest - 252
Side to side - 224
Waist - 246

Looking at your jumper Cory, it's designed to be worn by someone whose collarbones are 50% wider than normal... I can't think of anyone whose shoulder sockers stick out wider than the sides of their torso. Smeagle's template shows the shoulder width is about 75% that of the chest - yours is about 95%. The proportions are plain wrong. If you want to keep the sides as is, fix up the shoulders and it'll work better.

Omega, I think the main thing is that Cory likes it, so he can use it as much as he likes. It may not be realistic in terms of dimensions, but as long as it gets the design across, that should be all it has to do. Just my two cents.

I'll give it a go tommorow fixing it to make it more Proportionate,I'll have to bring in the cuffs more

------

Omega, I think the main thing is that Cory likes it, so he can use it as much as he likes. It may not be realistic in terms of dimensions, but as long as it gets the design across, that should be all it has to do. Just my two cents.

:thumbsu:

We should be grateful someone is willing to make the templates and create these designs for us to look at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone should go the opposite, and make a fat ass template.

You could call it the Dew.

If someone manufactured jumpers like that, I'd be very happy...

And there's no need for the back-slapping... everyone puts in effort... I'm offering constructive criticism that'd make Cory's template better. I'm on mailing lists for design where most of it is 5 people saying "awesome" in response to one person's graphics.

And there's no need for the back-slapping... everyone puts in effort... I'm offering constructive criticism that'd make Cory's template better. I'm on mailing lists for design where most of it is 5 people saying "awesome" in response to one person's graphics.

Awesome reply mate.:thumbsu:

I'll try and fix what you were talking about and see how it turns out :)

What about this guys?
templatetweaked.png

Looks much better Cory.

I had already said your criticism was fair, we moved on with a joke - get over it. This place needs to lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back