Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone. I've wanted to do this for quite a while now. I'm going to make new Richmond Tigers gear. I will have jerseys, training singles, jumpers, hats and even backpacks!
Hope you guys will enjoy!
Thanks,
Zane.
P.S I've been using this website: www.onthegosports.com.au

Probably alone on this one but I would like to see Geelong in their clash guernsey for their home. Blue shorts with a white stripe (not the weird triangle things they have now) and blue socks with white hoops. Also I added and Ford script to the front and 1859 on the back collar. :thumbsu:

GEELONG.PNG

Probably alone on this one but I would like to see Geelong in their clash guernsey for their home. Blue shorts with a white stripe (not the weird triangle things they have now) and blue socks with white hoops. Also I added and Ford script to the front and 1859 on the back collar. :thumbsu:

View attachment 493763
It seems to be the way most teams are going. Would bring them into line with having a dark home and light away/clash. Although I like they’re current jumper setup.

41049938025_c5d1e4de9d_b.jpg

40142169860_e429c6d755_b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The people at Poort would have a whinge about this one...
Ok Mr. "I don't want my franchise making money from wearing 'pointless' clash jumpers that devalue our 'history'"
Don't really understand why we would care about a Tassie team wearing green with a gold vee but anyway.
Sorry to the crows fans who are actually good lads, but this campaigner...

I know i'm late to the party but goddamn is that gorgeous.

As a follow-up, I actually messaged the club asking if they'd consider putting out a run of "throwback" guernseys along the line of this. This was the response:

"That's quite the mock-up design, Dean! We're not aware of any current plans for anything along the lines of this, but we'll continue to keep an eye on our community's suggestions and pass them on to the right people."

That being said, I've got an apparel manufacturer who do all of my custom work, so gonna see if we can put together something close to the ISC template and give it a whirl. Would love something that's as comfortable as the current ISC range.

As a follow-up, I actually messaged the club asking if they'd consider putting out a run of "throwback" guernseys along the line of this. This was the response:

"That's quite the mock-up design, Dean! We're not aware of any current plans for anything along the lines of this, but we'll continue to keep an eye on our community's suggestions and pass them on to the right people."

That being said, I've got an apparel manufacturer who do all of my custom work, so gonna see if we can put together something close to the ISC template and give it a whirl. Would love something that's as comfortable as the current ISC range.
I never pictured you as a Dean

Don't even ask why but I googled the meaning of the name 'Dean' and found this:

Originally a surname taken from the Old English denu, meaning "valley" or from the Latin decanus, meaning "chief".

JM1YjVn.png

Credit to Mero for a lot of the artwork here.

Got bored on my day off and decided to mockup some more concepts that the club could go for with special edition guernseys. Most notable I guess is the black and gold one I've mocked up, which is a colour combination I'm sure a lot of people would have noticed I use quite a bit in my competition entries. I just love the colour combo, works very well for Toronto Raptors as an alternate colour scheme and I think really works well for an Eagles guernsey - not to be worn on-field but just as an off-field option, perhaps with a matching black and gold New Era cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back