Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane Lions
yVbu7XY.jpg

I would actually love it if this was our logo..

Good combination of jumpers too

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

dortmund has a new kit with a thick v neck collar. preview of the 2019 Richmond collar ?

bvb-18-19-home-kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg
I personally look forward to seeing Richmond's captain sleeves next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But what if the yellow was, say, ochre? :think:

Well that was what I'd originally tried. I mean, some people might think it looks alright but personally...

source.gif

St Kilda Home (Compromise)

Personally I'd prefer black collar and cuffs, plus shoulder and side panels to really darken the kit up and create a very strong look but here is a compromise with black cuffs, no shoulder or side panels and a white collar harking back to our 1966 premiership jumper.

stkilda-home-compromise.png

Just looking to next weekend's games, I wish North had their traditional home jumper back. But if they have to wear white shorts to go with their white based jumper I would like to put Richmond in yellow shorts just to make them feel a little uncomfortable while not contributing to a clash.

upload_2018-5-6_21-49-14.png

For some reason, the look of Port Adelaide's jumper from the back, with the number panel and white shorts is a beautiful thing to me. So it got me thinking, what if we had the number panel continue to the front, removing the Vs (which I don't want to get rid of, but it's better than keeping both elements on the same guernsey).

Didn't turn out as amazingly wonderful as I thought it would, but it's something.
Port Adelaide number panel jumper.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back