Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
170717_replace.jpg
Not sure where to post, sorry. I'm a beginner on this board . Anyway, this has bothered me all season.
The AFL logo blends in perfectly, but the Mazda logo on the left. Wonder what this would look like without the 'box' style, and blended in-i.e. The Blue V completed.

Home - Against Everyone
Away - Geelong,Hawthorn, West Coast, Port Adelaide, Richmond, St Kilda, Carlton, Fremantle, Collingwood, Essendon.
Clash - Gold Coast, Adelaide, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, GWS.
Home /w away shorts - Sydney, North Melbourne.

View attachment 556678 View attachment 556679

The Lions always wear red in Melbourne where possible, I see no reason why they wouldn't wear it against North.

170717_replace.jpg
Not sure where to post, sorry. I'm a beginner on this board . Anyway, this has bothered me all season.
The AFL logo blends in perfectly, but the Mazda logo on the left. Wonder what this would look like without the 'box' style, and blended in-i.e. The Blue V completed.
nmfcCLASHFIXEDFINAL.jpg
This is just a quick effort, the original image was a pain to work with so I did my best to replicate it with El Scorcho's fantastic template.

I toyed with a number of different Mazda logo formats, including white text, black outline with white text, and a completely flat white logo (both the text and the badge) which was contained inside the V. Ultimately I felt this layout looked the best, the subtle white outline makes it the most readable.

View attachment 558709
This is just a quick effort, the original image was a pain to work with so I did my best to replicate it with El Scorcho's fantastic template.

I toyed with a number of different Mazda logo formats, including white text, black outline with white text, and a completely flat white logo (both the text and the badge) which was contained inside the V. Ultimately I felt this layout looked the best, the subtle white outline makes it the most readable.
Looks way better.

The Lions always wear red in Melbourne where possible, I see no reason why they wouldn't wear it against North.
I chose Melbourne for the clash so the jumpers would contrast even though there's little to no clash.White against Melbourne was much better on the eyes anyway. North was chosen for the home/white shorts combo just to have another team to play against in that other than Sydney. Personally it would be nice to see the home jumper/white shorts be worn for more than once a season and it looks 10x better against North in my opinion.

View attachment 558709

Sensational effort. Definitely what I was indicating. How much better is that?! It flows and the V makes it even more menacing. Great job.

Boxed sponsor logos really irks me, don't know why they do it. Even Melbourne Demons with the Zurich bank.

Here are two clubs I have just made new jumpers for, Collingwood and Essendon.
QCY7siy.jpg

The Collingwood jumper takes from my Premiership Centenary Designs from earlier and uses the 1919 Premiership Design for the jumper for the 2019 Season. A reverse jumper is used as the Clash Jumper.
The Essendon jumpers are the designs I have used before, displayed on two player dumbies, and with red shorts used with the clash jumper.
1lewOZq.jpg

Sensational effort. Definitely what I was indicating. How much better is that?! It flows and the V makes it even more menacing. Great job.

Boxed sponsor logos really irks me, don't know why they do it. Even Melbourne Demons with the Zurich bank.

Cheers mate, couldn’t agree more but sometimes the sponsors get final word on what goes on the jumper. My least favourite is the bloody postage stamp HJs logo on the back of our home jumper.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want the cross jumper back! I also thought the pin-striping cuffs made the saints look stronger.
St. Kilda
Home: Worn Vs Everyone.
Away: Worn Vs Collingwood, Geelong, Gold Coast, GWS, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Sydney, West Coast, Western Bulldogs.
Clash: Worn Vs Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Fremantle, Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond.
Preseason: Worn During Preseason.
St Kilda Jumpers.png

Last edited:
Not a jumper for 2019 but an AFL Membership badge design.

Based off of the old SANFL membership badge with I love.

Each badge represents the year, the level of membership (full or silver), and the nominated club of support. I have also included a reigning premiers edition of the badge, with the cup signifying the level of membership.

upload_2018-9-17_0-5-23.png
*I would like to tidy up the distortion of the year but I couldn't be bothered late at night​

If you look at the pics of the Richmond v Collingwood alanah and madeline game you will see that the alanah and madeline Puma jumpers used a slightly deeper but still bright shade of yellow. This removed any of that nasty green highlighter look we get with the other Puma yellow

it looks so much better, and it is still bright as ****. A Richmond jumper should not look fluro in any light and the a & m foundation jumper is bang on our perfect yellow

check out the pics:

Alanah and madeline jumper yellow:

4D42E237-DDD6-4427-ACDB-353247FE3D93.jpeg
E61CE521-BED7-4129-ABFF-D43BB057DAE5.jpeg
B9AF7C4C-1068-4EA6-A5AD-0303813C1722.jpeg

Regular yellow that we have been using:

2F981219-05BC-49F8-93BA-A41A38574E9F.jpeg
6EFAF37A-29A7-4FF7-9770-6D83B4AD67A5.jpeg
5C0A7725-ED8E-4FDF-AB0B-36FDE75AA02D.jpeg

A Richmond jumper should not look fluro in any light

IMO I'd take the fluro and a deep black over the mustard yellow and grey BLK monstrosity any day. The fluro doesn't look that bad, gives off real '90s vibes, and it looks fantastic under lights

If you look at the pics of the Richmond v Collingwood alanah and madeline game you will see that the alanah and madeline Puma jumpers used a slightly deeper but still bright shade of yellow. This removed any of that nasty green highlighter look we get with the other Puma yellow

it looks so much better, and it is still bright as ****. A Richmond jumper should not look fluro in any light and the a & m foundation jumper is bang on our perfect yellow

check out the pics:

Alanah and madeline jumper yellow:

View attachment 560967
View attachment 560966
View attachment 560968

Regular yellow that we have been using:

View attachment 560970
View attachment 560969
View attachment 560971
Does look nice, although what they're using now is also fine. I saw an old BLK photo the other day and even though most of the players are the same it feels a totally different era, a different club altogether. Like those jumpers really represented how poor Richmond was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back