Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The make (if actual make and not a render) of the shorts look terrible, topped off with a terrible sponsor on the shorts ‘tradie’

Better lads?

The make (if actual make and not a render) of the shorts look terrible, topped off with a terrible sponsor on the shorts ‘tradie’

Better lads?
Yep I get you now. I think back in the 1870s they were wearing blue work pants (or denim) cut into shorts which is why its that colour, and yes the tradie sponsor is unfortunate

GC concept. Can someone with better skills update?
Gold Coast lettering to expand and suit the curve, shorts to be red and numbers on back to be yellow.
Designer to decide on red or yellow collar.

Based on surfers paradise sign.

gc.png
surfers sign.jpg

Last edited:
Gold Coast lettering to expand and suit the curve, shorts to be red and numbers on back to be yellow.

View attachment 1589094
View attachment 1589227
I mean fair enough, but still someone with expert skills would be good to see what it looks like.

View attachment 1589094
View attachment 1589227

I like the innovation and it's better than their current jumper but not sure it's the best re design iv'e seen, there have been some really good gc ones on here.

View attachment 1589094
View attachment 1589227
Nice to integrate part of the sign, but to be honest Surfer's is generally remembered as a place to get shitfaced or go to schoolies, or both. Maybe instead of the sign you could put a 3am kebab?

Nice to integrate part of the sign, but to be honest Surfer's is generally remembered as a place to get shitfaced or go to schoolies, or both. Maybe instead of the sign you could put a 3am kebab?
I get that but people don't go and watch opera the Sydney Opera house and its still on the swans Guernsey.
The sign is iconic and is very clearly gold coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that but people don't go and watch opera the Sydney Opera house and its still on the swans Guernsey.
The sign is iconic and is very clearly gold coast.
unfortunately it's iconic to everyone that doesn't live on the gold coast. :(
it's a different & unique approach to a design tho so not too bad

Haha not a fan of the royal blue? Lol

When the blue's that vibrant, it appears to bounce all over the red.

I don't know how to explain it but that's what I see when every colour has this tint.

I'd keep the sign all yellow. When you add in blue it's too similar to the crows and lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back