Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said Melbourne needs a red clash... How red should it be?
View attachment 1617219
I just had a fever dream idea that during Gather Round, teams not from the host state adopt a local team to have a combined jumper. Ie; this gives Norwood vibes, WWT could have one with West Coast, Sturt and Carlton etc etc.

Obviously would never fly, but fun thought experiment to combine elements.

I just had a fever dream idea that during Gather Round, teams not from the host state adopt a local team to have a combined jumper. Ie; this gives Norwood vibes, WWT could have one with West Coast, Sturt and Carlton etc etc.

Obviously would never fly, but fun thought experiment to combine elements.
I agree, St Kilda can combine with Morningside Panthers, Sturt can combine with Carlton, Central Districts with the Western Bulldogs, I reckon Glenelg and Richmond might work too

I agree, St Kilda can combine with Morningside Panthers
Uhh, in Queensland?

I'd say the relevant local (yet amateur) team in SA would be Goodwood Saints, to add to the fever dream aspect 😂 Add South Adelaide to combine with Geelong, Westies with Essendon, Roosters with Sydney too. Every other team can figure it out with the amateur sides.

Uhh, in Queensland?

I'd say the relevant local (yet amateur) team in SA would be Goodwood Saints, to add to the fever dream aspect 😂 Add South Adelaide to combine with Geelong, Westies with Essendon, Roosters with Sydney too. Every other team can figure it out with the amateur sides.
Surely North would get together with Mount Barker, given they're both the Roos.

Oh, THAT'S why the AFL's sending us there...

Uhh, in Queensland?

Na, Morningside or nothing :p (it's a joke as all the guernseys are basically exactly the same bar Sturt)

I'd love Geelong to combine with South Adelaide
South Adelaide are my nominal SANFL side, only because they haven't won a flag for so long, and I'd love them to do it
Garry Hocking also had a stint there as coach

I'd love Geelong to combine with South Adelaide
South Adelaide are my nominal SANFL side, only because they haven't won a flag for so long, and I'd love them to do it
Garry Hocking also had a stint there as coach
And they have the hoops as the away guernsey too:
images.jpeg-39.jpg

Love your work mate!

You know, when I sent that design in, I did one with the split back, but they preferred the full red. I wanted the back to be split also, but I think having the white line broken to accommodate the white numbers was the issue. I wanted the split back so it would give solid colours from side on.

130627-jumper-04.jpg stickman revisions.png stickman revisions third.png

Love your work mate!

You know, when I sent that design in, I did one with the split back, but they preferred the full red. I wanted the back to be split also, but I think having the white line broken to accommodate the white numbers was the issue. I wanted the split back so it would give solid colours from side on.

View attachment 1620914View attachment 1620912View attachment 1620913
I never knew that design originated from BigFooty until now. Loved it as a kid and won a few games in AFL Live 2 with it. Amazing for this to have come full circle I suppose and are there any other guernseys that have transitioned from BigFooty concepts to genuine jumpers irl? I know Mero's story with St Kilda but are there any others?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love your work mate!

View attachment 1620914View attachment 1620912View attachment 1620913

Much better than the atrocious uniform they rolled out for yesterday's practice match.

I hoped nobody would point it out.
I do really like the guernsey design though. A few years ago I was doing a portfolio (that fell by the wayside) that merged a couple of the local leagues where I was living at the time and one team uses the stickman in their official logo so I did something similar to this as their away guernsey

330303505_1417281645745996_382469031339486289_n.jpg

Gold Coast Suns Academy Strip. I feel like this SHOULD be their away/clash jersey. This just screams Gold Coast more then the Smiths Chips kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back