MRP / Trib. Junior Rioli hit on Jordan Ridley

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha Port Power supporters are great!
This is the problem with the fans of these young franchises. They don't bother learning the rules of the game they're watching.

I literally said in my first post likely medium impact.

My last post was responding to claims that’s just because it resulted in a concussion that it’s automatically graded as high or severe. That’s not the case.

lol

Ridley was concussed and removed from the game. That can't be medium impact.

The only debate around grading is whether its intentional or careless and being 100m of the ball i am pretty sure it will land as intentional.

he will get 3-4

It was an innocuous enough act by Rioli, but it is what it is. I dont believe there was any malice involved but if you take the risk of making contact, you wear the results of it.

lol

Ridley was concussed and removed from the game. That can't be medium impact.

The only debate around grading is whether its intentional or careless and being 100m of the ball i am pretty sure it will land as intentional.

he will get 3-4

It was an innocuous enough act by Rioli, but it is what it is. I dont believe there was any malice involved but if you take the risk of making contact, you wear the results of it.
Zerrett's tackle on Sparrow was medium.

How the hell does anyone think this is getting the same classification? 😂

Yep. Someone who didn't even come off the ground and get assessed for concussion was graded as medium.

To sum up this thread:

Port fans: victim blaming
Everyone else: 3-4 weeks given the current stuff

Stay classy Pears

Dunno i guess Port fans who think the MRP read this thread and take posts into account.

Does he have a history of being concussed easily?

Unsure. Not sure if it’s relevant to the case though.

Didn’t St Kilda tread down this path unsuccessfully when their player hit a Collingwood opponent off the ball and concussed him recently? Think he got three weeks.

If the Tribunal was/is serious about rubbing this sort of behavior out of the game 3-4 weeks

But as we know they aren't, it will likely get 1-2 weeks

Does he have a history of being concussed easily?

That's 2 innocuous incidents that have led to concussions for Ridley. Worrying for him. People are getting hit harder in the head at every stoppage than those 2 incidents.

That's 2 innocuous incidents that have led to concussions for Ridley. Worrying for him. People are getting hit harder in the head at every stoppage than those 2 incidents.
We thank you for your concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard that you could hear the sound of Rioli hitting Ridley’s head from the stands. You’d think it’s definitely going to to be high impact

I think I can still hear the slapping sounds echoing now, unless that's just Essendon supporters tugging off asking for 4 weeks for very mild contact.

Can't believe all the pissy Bombers supporters in here.
You were once the toughest club in the land. What happened?

Do Bombers fans think the Rioli got him with his shoulder or what? It's pretty clearly the trailing arm that makes contact.

Can't believe all the pissy Bombers supporters in here.
You were once the toughest club in the land. What happened?

Can't believe the Port fans in here initially saying "Have a cry" about us saying Ridley getting concussed affected the game, then when their player gets suspended for causing said concussion they themselves "have a cry".

Can't believe the Port fans in here initially saying "Have a cry" about us saying Ridley getting concussed affected the game, then when their player gets suspended for causing said concussion they themselves "have a cry".

Right on cue, Captain Sook chimes in.

It's not though, is it? Last time Ridley got concussed from a similarly innocuous incident, Hipwood didn't get any weeks.

Nah, it is.

Probably just don't snipe someone behind the play and concuss them. Really good way to try and avoid a suspension in the first place.

It's not though, is it? Last time Ridley got concussed from a similarly innocuous incident, Hipwood didn't get any weeks.
Similar?

Hipwood didn't run off his opponent to hit Ridley 50m off the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Junior Rioli hit on Jordan Ridley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back