Just confirmed on Fox - Swan to stay a PIE

Remove this Banner Ad

i football

Debutant
Nov 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Pickers just on Fox saying watch this space Swan is staying at Collingwood and you'll see something in the next few days.... sounds long term as well... Certainly never said anything like that about Gazza!!!

Also mentioned doesn't think Pendles will go any where, future Pies captain !!!

So just leaves Thomas now?

Well done Pies...

of course he is going to say that, do you really think he is going to jeopardise the position of 1 or more of his high profile clients.
wouldnt believe until he signs on the dotted line and is presented at a press conference to announce he re-signing

Good for him - in an ever changing football landscape where the almighty dollar is king, those few noble men who put loyalty first shine brightest over the others like the sun over a vast ocean.

of course he is going to say that, do you really think he is going to jeopardise the position of 1 or more of his high profile clients.
wouldnt believe until he signs on the dotted line and is presented at a press conference to announce he re-signing

Well you might get that in the next few days mate:D

Read it and understand it - he said, he isnt going anywhere and will stay with Collingwood, when pressed again he said yes he is staying and something will happen in the next day or so.... he'll look like a real knob if he goes now.... Pickers that is.... he would know seeing he manages him....

Read it and understand it - he said, he isnt going anywhere and will stay with Collingwood, when pressed again he said yes he is staying and something will happen in the next day or so.... he'll look like a real knob if he goes now.... Pickers that is.... he would know seeing he manages him....

Could say the same as Pendles as he has said he pretty sure he is staying, Does he mange Pendles as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did GWS ever really want Swan? Do they want some thug who bashes cleaners as their marquee player? Or is GWS so feral he is the type of guy that would appeal to their fans??!?

Did GWS ever really want Swan? Do they want some thug who bashes cleaners as their marquee player? Or is GWS so feral he is the type of guy that would appeal to their fans??!?

Nope, they wanted someone who has lifted the Premiership cup!

They've got Scully as their marquee, they don't need Swan!

Great news, hopefully Pendles is the next to sign :D

sorry, but we have seen it before player X comes out and says i want to be a 1 club player blah blah only for a few months later to chase the extra dollars elsewhere or go home to thier home state.
I use former crow Tyson Stenglien as an example was touted as future captain of the club, said the exact same phrase as I listed above only to sign with WCE a few months later.
Until its signed,sealed and delivered its all hearsay IMO.

Pickers would find a way around such as "the intention was to stay at Collingwood, but the offer was just too good for Dane/Dale/Scott (whichever may sign with GWS) to turn down.

sorry, but we have seen it before player X comes out and says i want to be a 1 club player blah blah only for a few months later to chase the extra dollars elsewhere or go home to thier home state.
I use former crow Tyson Stenglien as an example was touted as future captain of the club, said the exact same phrase as I listed above only to sign with WCE a few months later.
Until its signed,sealed and delivered its all hearsay IMO.

Pickers would find a way around such as "the intention was to stay at Collingwood, but the offer was just too good for Dane/Dale/Scott (whichever may sign with GWS) to turn down.

This is absurd. There is a difference between a player saying "Yeah, I'd love to be a one club player", versus their manager saying he will sign in the next few days.

Or is GWS so feral he is the type of guy that would appeal to their fans??!?

Yes! They are that feral. You only think Collingwood are bad because you've never met Westies. GWS will have little signs in the shape of guernseys for sale that get stuck on the back of cars with "Baby on board" instead of a number and they will be commonly seen on the back window of Daihatsus with over sized mufflers, a pink number plate and P-plates.

Losing to these bogans will be hell.

This is absurd. There is a difference between a player saying "Yeah, I'd love to be a one club player", versus their manager saying he will sign in the next few days.

Its not absurd, I'm merely stating the obvious until he signs a deal don't take what you hear in the media as gospel.
Like I mentioned in an earlier post not just Swan specifically but the other players in question, he will do what is best for his client and say what is required.
If swan re-signs in the next few days I will happily eat my words, any player that GWS cant get there dirty hands on is a win for the rest of the competition and a big FU to Vlad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just confirmed on Fox - Swan to stay a PIE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back