Just want some fellow Saints fans thoughts on my first attempt at creating a guernsey....

Remove this Banner Ad

grammyboy

Rookie
Aug 6, 2010
Frankston
AFL Club
St Kilda
saints.png

First shot at it so be nice! lol and don't mind the socks, was just to see which sock looked better.

Karma, you were 99% right in that post. The 1% is rather telling. Cartwright, you can break it to him.

;)

Benchie I now have had two 99%er's. I hope you are aware that you both are starting to mess with my mind:eek:. I am paranoid as hell and disturbed with the Wikileaks drama's, "The Handicapper" is being unbelievably nice which is a cause for concern, a worry on the wallet and highly suspicious. I am expecting a rather large request for her Christmas present.:mad: I am thinking of hitting her with a request that will knock her socks off:). When all I really wanted was a nice Saints T-Shirt. I have just received the email with the crap designs in it, so that puts an end to that. Now I have to spend the night wondering what are Benchie and Cartwright up to, when all I want to do is continue my 26 year long request of trying to penetrate "The Handicapper's " defenses with the hand that has a mind of its own.

Put me out of my misery please:p

Ok i'll throw you a bone Karma, BGAY ouldway ebay orrectcay.
Which of course applies to both 99%'ers. :)

& if we want to get into specifics, it's 75% correct. Percy's post in the other thread was a perfect platform to confuse you even more. Couldn't resist. :p

Ok i'll throw you a bone Karma, BGAY ouldway ebay orrectcay.
Which of course applies to both 99%'ers. :)

& if we want to get into specifics, it's 75% correct. Percy's post in the other thread was a perfect platform to confuse you even more. Couldn't resist. :p

I'm gonna have to call in the reinforcements here Benchie, the eldest daughter will be home later, cause I'm outa my depth:eek:

reminds me of the NAB cup jumper we used for 2010. I liked that jumper... As for the socks, definitely the one with the thicker red stripe, and i like the saint but i think it could be something better, i don't know. lol

We have some pretty good clash/alternative/nab cup jumpers over the years (some shockers too). Essendon is one club that really struggles in this area. Perhaps some of our more creative posters can help by designing a clash strip for them to wear against us in Rd 3 this year !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I would really like to see is some "fan" gear, t-shirts, polo's, caps, jackets. What the club has come up with is absolute crap. So how about you artistic types put your heads into that. I am a little old to be wearing jumpers, they are missing out on my money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just want some fellow Saints fans thoughts on my first attempt at creating a guernsey....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back