Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win the premiership I want another iconic crowd dive.
like this please J-lo:

Adam Devine Crowd Dive GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

The Difference a FARQ Makes.
Having just rewatched the classic clip of young Finn Mundy giving Justin an earful for repeatedly swearing whilst adressing the playing group, I have arrived at the suspicion that each of the trademark "umm's" we hear, when he is fronting the press, are actually just the audible manifestation of a country boy censoring himself for the public's pleasure.

As such, I propose that his natural, colloquial inclination is in fact to string his sentences on a single, steady strand of farks, farkins, farkers and farkits.

And so if, like me, you are so inclined as to wish to hear our shrewd general in his irreverant, native tongue, I invite you to engage your imagination in a game where we substitute his "umm's" for "farkin's" and take in the profane chorus, heard only within the four walls, by those privy, purple clad, men and women who hold this clubs destiny in their flag hungry little mitts.

And in this case what a difference a "farq" does make.

Having just rewatched the classic clip of young Finn Mundy giving Justin an earful for repeatedly swearing whilst adressing the playing group, I have arrived at the suspicion that each of the trademark "umm's" we hear, when he is fronting the press, are actually just the audible manifestation of a country boy censoring himself for the public's pleasure.

As such, I propose that his natural, colloquial inclination is in fact to string his sentences on a single, steady strand of farks, farkins, farkers and farkits.

And so if, like me, you are so inclined as to wish to hear our shrewd general in his irreverant, native tongue, I invite you to engage your imagination in a game where we substitute his "umm's" for "farkin's" and take in the profane chorus, heard only within the four walls, by those privy, purple clad, men and women who hold this clubs destiny in their flag hungry little mitts.

Contender for Post of the Year right here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is exactly why some people cautioned a wait and see approach after the Melbourne game instead of pouring on the hero worship. Big wins like that mean nothing if you can't back it up against a bog ordinary opponent. All the big questions marks still hover over his head.

This is exactly why some people cautioned a wait and see approach after the Melbourne game instead of pouring on the hero worship. Big wins like that mean nothing if you can't back it up against a bog ordinary opponent. All the big questions marks still hover over his head.

Supposedly took a different approach to how we prepared during and after the bye, and were aware of our history with it. Issue remains and whatever we did this season to mitigate that, seems to be another even bigger issue.

Supposedly took a different approach to how we prepared during and after the bye, and were aware of our history with it. Issue remains and whatever we did this season to mitigate that, seems to be another even bigger issue.
Byes are here to stay so whatever it is that’s affecting them it needs addressing. Frankly it has needed addressing for years now and by the looks of things we’re nowhere near the solution

Would've been a lot of farks today.

How are you still on the fence, went in with a clear game plan to take away the opposition’s strength (tight defence) by avoiding the corridor and making the field as big as possible. It worked wonderfully and we split them open. They still have one of the lowest points against in the comp despite us scoring 140 points
I won't deny that. It works on certain sides. Still.... I am not trying to sound bitter or negative.

We got belted by the dogs today

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back