Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

it's supposed to rain on Saturday...
Good.

I'd far rather that weakness be exposed now where it can be worked on over the next 2 months before finals than potentially being torn apart in a final.

Or on the flipside demonstrating considerable improvement in wet weather games and giving everyone a shot of confidence.

Well i think Justin Longmuir showing he can coach and as per a few other places on WEB i agree that his contract needs an extension

I didnt like the small extension at start of year. So this isthe right time to extend for a longer period 5 yrs sounds good time for me

Well done Justin. you brought your pride of playing for the club to the coach role. on the weekend we saw that from 22 players who did the TEAM thing. and i think at times we seen it from many players all year. but the youngones are still learning the difference between Stats, Brownlow votes. fan favs and the big thing we after TEAM PREMIERSHIP

Keep inspiring them Justin

no, the right time to extend justin is at the end of the season...

lets see how we go, we havent made finals yet and we need to show consistency.
finals this year should not be the BAR for extension . it should be the TEAM and how it is devloped. of course this will lead to FINALS . but with such a close season one or two losses could be the difference between final 4 or outside the 8

He can coach, that’s pretty clear but the end of the year is the right time to extend him.
I think he would be telling the club that anyway so he can concentrate on the job at hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back