Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand all the suma hate on here.
If article is true I'm more pro suma coach now. I want a coach that's going to stand up and challenge the board, let them know where the club needs to change to get better and professional in areas. Not just a puppet that is a yes man, coaching is not just a game plan it's getting everyone on the same page and making the environment a professional outfit. Me personally think suma will do that. This leak or what ever it is makes us look so unprofessional its embarrassing.
If we get JLO I'd be happy with that too but I just don't understand all the hate for suma.
It's really simple. SUMA IS NOT THE BEST CANDIDATE. He doesn't have to do a presentation either, it's a known quantity.

My best bet. Suma told Hardie, Hardie Span it to make Suma look good and told Morris @ the Brownlow , Morris told Earth.

This. Seems suspiciously like something Suma would leak if he bombed out. Hackdorn & Hardie knew they couldn’t run with the story as everyone knows how close they are.

Either way gives them Freo bashing content for the next 5 years until they retire.

Laughing at all the people saying Longmuir will
be in for a hard time against 6PR/Hardie/Hagdorn.

You know who Longmuir’s manager is right?

I expect very favourable press from these guys when Longmuir gets the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jlo will get killed now. He’s not even appointed yet but I already feel sorry for the bloke.

Solomon would be neutral for the wa circus and would slide through the cracks.

I don’t give a flying f anymore..I’m gonna sit back and trust the board.
It’s funny how we look at it from the outside. Coaches talk about process all the time & it is the key to their success.
If Jlo really does want to be senior coach, if it’s his passion, he will back his skills & knowledge & get on with the job. Coaching is about implementing the right process & structures & the results will come.

Over here it’s the media who are a pain in the ass, over east it’s the pressure of a hundred years of history & a passionate supporter base.
Does anyone seriously think he will be under any more pressure than Buckley, Teague or Hardwick? The supporters are far more ferocious than any media here, when they turn look out.
Jlo will have the majority of the supporter base behind him here & l think that is far more important than a couple of ****wit journalists/commentators stirring the pot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Sumich didn't get the job what would the narrative be from the media without Fremantle putting that sort of leak?

Not signing him will be a lot harder to spin as something to beat the club over the head with.
If and I say IF this story is on the mark this would be my take on it.

That to let down the heavy pro sumich media gently as to why he didn’t get the job.

I mean after all we are talking about a board that seems to place Media “pressures” on the club quite highly in their hierarchy of reasons surrounding key decision making.

These guys need to he held too account, they like too talk shit but when it does not come to fruition to shit they spoke never happened. Hardie is a **** and next time he says eight eight 56 brother he will be doing the lemon chicken in the wooden box with smokey dawson , Langdon is washed up and the bleach matter in his head is sad , Hagdorn is flog and must get a stiffy when his phone vibrates and he sees sumas name on it , hasleby should be banned from maccas , he is the fat kid who does not even know he is being groomed in his work place.

I'm sticking with what Fyfe said. We've interview a couple last weekend and we're interviewing a couple more this weekend and the announcement will follow.
Wait fyfe actually said that because couple last weekend and a couple this weekend will mean at least 4 candidates.
Who knew fyfe just sprung a leak sumich, longmuir and solomon is only 3.
Who's the mystery candidate.

Wait fyfe actually said that because couple last weekend and a couple this weekend will mean at least 4 candidates.
Who knew fyfe just sprung a leak sumich, longmuir and solomon is only 3.
Who's the mystery candidate.

Yes, I saw Mark Duffield also thinks there's someone unexpected that could get the Fremantle job. (but within reason, ie not Clarkson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back