Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duff and Quarters podcast out tomorrow arvo. Be interesting if they touch on this.

theyve actually been pretty insightful of the process and don’t deal in the rumour side of it. No doubt the phones will be ringing.

They’ve basically said all along - JLo will be the man

So its not me jumping at shadows their is a legitimate mystery candidate perhaps ill get back on the clarkson bandwagon
There is none , this whole process has hinged on JLo / Collingwood in the finals . If it hasn’t why has not an appointment been made

Wasn’t it J Carr and Voss was the 5th before dropping out.
Quick piece of research taken from fox footy.
"Josh Carr's name has also been mentioned in dispatches as a chance to usurp Longmuir, but these reports are unconfirmed. "
Is that conclusive do you think.

Then i went to the age where they said josh carr was in the running but the article was titled. "Justin Longmuir out of Fremantle Dockers coaching race: Hagdorn"
I don't trust that article part because of the longmuir thing and the fox article came out a little while later. This means fox was probably able to spend time chasing down leads rather than the race to be first.

So in other words mystery candidate is still possible.

It’s funny how we look at it from the outside. Coaches talk about process all the time & it is the key to their success.
If Jlo really does want to be senior coach, if it’s his passion, he will back his skills & knowledge & get on with the job. Coaching is about implementing the right process & structures & the results will come.

Over here it’s the media who are a pain in the ass, over east it’s the pressure of a hundred years of history & a passionate supporter base.
Does anyone seriously think he will be under any more pressure than Buckley, Teague or Hardwick? The supporters are far more ferocious than any media here, when they turn look out.
Jlo will have the majority of the supporter base behind him here & l think that is far more important than a couple of ******* journalists/commentators stirring the pot.
Is there any media outlet in the East that is so anti one team there as the West Coast Australian is here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any media outlet in the East that is so anti one team there as the West Coast Australian is here?
No, but that’s my point. Supporter bases are far more dangerous than the media. In any case The West Australian is losing relevance each day.

These guys need to he held too account, they like too talk s**t but when it does not come to fruition to s**t they spoke never happened. Hardie is a **** and next time he says eight eight 56 brother he will be doing the lemon chicken in the wooden box with smokey dawson , Langdon is washed up and the bleach matter in his head is sad , Hagdorn is flog and must get a stiffy when his phone vibrates and he sees sumas name on it , hasleby should be banned from maccas , he is the fat kid who does not even know he is being groomed in his work place.
POTD

I swear you guys care way too much about 6pr

This. 6PR and The West....it feels like there is a decent sector of people who know they hate 6PR and The West but still tune in to listen and still read the West. Why? If it bothers you so much just ignore it. I take absolutely no notice of either, and couldn’t care less what they think about anything.

That story is 100% a Sumich leak, the ultra-specific details and interpersonal relationship conflicts (McPharlin) that only he could dramatise.

It’s not negative on Sumich, it’s pro Sumich, it’s an attempt to save face because he knows he doesn’t have the job. There’s no possible way that information has come from the few people who oversaw the interview, there’s absolutely no agenda or purpose for that.

People keep questioning about proof of Sumich being a media snitch and yet here we are again, he’s poison to our club, he’s not truly Fremantle and he can vanish into folklore after this is done with.
I appreciate your clarity, but doubt he will vanish any time soonish.

If it was me running this show I would just give the job to whoever gave the best Powerpoint presentation and be done with it.

I reckon Emily whatshername could put together a good powerpoint presentation (From what you all have eluded to and definitely not because of what I saw after I typed her name into google afterwards).

This. 6PR and The West....it feels like there is a decent sector of people who know they hate 6PR and The West but still tune in to listen and still read the West. Why? If it bothers you so much just ignore it. I take absolutely no notice of either, and couldn’t care less what they think about anything.
It is best mostly ignored. I say mostly because to some extent you can't ignore it altogether. The crud that comes out of that place is this political snowball that can easily gather weight bit by bit, not due to any real substance but just due to the crazy-arsed stupid relentlessness of it.

Whether he's a willing or passive player in the political shenanigans, it's what seems to inevitably come with Sumich. Leaks, rumours and innuendo are Politics 101. They've been a huge part of the Sumich-Freo story for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back