Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will know how good a coach Schofield is by what he does as an assistant at Port. It may be too early to judge.

As others have said, Subi has been such a dominant force in the WAFL for so long that it is hard to read a coach's ability simply by what they do at Subiaco. The reason for this is that Subi's financial strength and ability to attract ex-AFL players with outside opportunities is far greater than any other WAFL club. I have no interest in blowing their trumpet but they may be the 19th best overall club in footy.
I hate Whitegood Lions with passion but they do recruit extremely well.

Not sure who their list manager is, but that's the person I would be targeting.

So if I have this right:

Us losing to Essendon:
-guaranteed them finals and hence maybe keeping Woosha
-hence potentially frees up Caracella
-guaranteed us not making finals hence removing Lyon
-gives us a week headstart on any end of season coach sacking clubs (Melbourne? GC? GWS? Adelaide? Port?)

:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They lost about 10 games as a penalty for playing an extra player in the GF.

He can coach but wouldn’t be head coach material just yet. Be a great assistant though.

I was looking at this recently. North Adelaide had a 4 point deduction for the 2019 season - which is 2 winning games under the SANFL points system, so they started on -4, and currently they're on 3 points with 3 wins and 1 draw for the season and 13 losses. Would be 2nd last if they didn't have that penalty.

Top of the ladder team Glenelg is coached by Mark Stone.

When did Brad Scott stand down?

When did the board really decide to sack Ross?

Bell and Mann are good mates with the Brayshaws as well.

Why would I be?
Edit- Or Caracalla I’d be happy with

Have you seen the crows recently? Maybe we can start our season off with a camp like they did after their GF appearance. Ugh. We need a fresh start. Not someone with a ton of baggage.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back