Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never bring myself to accept Sam Mitchell at the club after what the conceited little prick did to Fyfe in his drive by cork.

Can’t stand him either but I do think he’ll one day become a very good head coach. And if he delivered us and Fyfe a flag, I’m sure we’d all grow to like him, even Nat.

Tim & Gary on SEN are reporting that JLo is fav, but a left field candidate has impressed the hell out of Freo and thrown a spanner. They said is someone you wouldn’t think of and they didn’t say who
left field candidate:
coach flanders.jpg

I don't understand all the suma hate on here.
If article is true I'm more pro suma coach now. I want a coach that's going to stand up and challenge the board, let them know where the club needs to change to get better and professional in areas. Not just a puppet that is a yes man, coaching is not just a game plan it's getting everyone on the same page and making the environment a professional outfit. Me personally think suma will do that. This leak or what ever it is makes us look so unprofessional its embarrassing.
If we get JLO I'd be happy with that too but I just don't understand all the hate for suma.

That leak that makes us look unprofessional, in all probability came from Sumich. He doesn't think before he says things. Spouting off about the drug use at the eagles? Looks unprofessional -> Sumich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Emily whatshername could put together a good powerpoint presentation (From what you all have eluded to and definitely not because of what I saw after I typed her name into google afterwards).
I reckon she’d use Prezi

I still think the whole Hird being in Perth was for CEO not Head Coach.

$1.08 for JLo. That $50 i got in on $7 is looking good

I still think the whole Hird being in Perth was for CEO not Head Coach.

$1.08 for JLo. That $50 i got in on $7 is looking good

Ok, i just done a little more research and seems he is a little more equipped then i had first envisaged.

I believe some, not all, the assistants that you here getting pumped up in the media are some to stay away from, examples of this would be Damian Drum and Mark Nield. Both were highly touted yet proved to be basket cases, probably nice blokes but not great coaches at all. Did their previous clubs just want to see the back of them as an assistant, therefore sprouting that they are the messiah? As an aside I do not put Justin Longmuir in this camp. On the suprise candidate, sometimes it is the ones you dont here about that are the best, why would a club want to lose an awesome assistant? Why would you continually put their name up in lights when you then run the risk of losing them? Look at Chris Fagan, I dont recall ever hearing about him as a possible coach before he became one, look how good he has turned out to be. Craig Macrae?? Just coached Richmond VFL side to a flag?? Pretty good pedigree?? I think there is a reason Richmond dont put his name up in lights. Click here and have a read Craig Macrae He may not be left field enough but surely worth talking too.

Is Hird forever radioactive? At some stage he'd have to have a chance to mend fences.

But geez radioactive is putting it mildly!

If Josh Carr is continually being talked up, does he want to come back to WA. Isnt his wife\SO a SA girl and thats why he burned us and went back to Port?
Does his exit with Freo last time make him persona non-grata?

This left field candidate is really interesting?

The best thing about this so far is Crumpets has doughnuts, when quizzed by Basil about the Tom Morris information this morning he said he thought Sumich's interview went well. It must be driving him crazy that media in the East seem to be hearing more then he is.

I agree re Mitchell but in what way is JLo so much better than the rest?
Level 4
been parts of winning cultures that make it regularly to big dance
astute tactician in defensive & attacking compononets to his thoughts on the game
Not emotional
Good Age
West Auusie & areal FFC person

plenty of ticks there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back