K Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible understanding of the game. Unless it's kicked on top of his head in the goal square he has no idea

Tippett has all the goods but simply doesn't work hard enough to impact the game

I have no idea why as he is big, can mark, can kick, is agile and super fit. It must be an footy IQ thing and simply doesn't know how to capitalise on opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm tippett copping a bit. how many kpfs have dominated g/fs over the yrs. imo at 800k a yr tippett is paid overs but hes a pretty handy player.

reckon the ones who escape scrutiny are reid and goodes. also i reckon lewis jetta gets a free ride as well very oirdinary player living off the back of one decent season.

by the way isnt it typical that a thread including sydney degenerates back to cola.
if i was a sydney supporter id want it gone it taints everything they do and every other club feels aggrieved because of it.

im in perth and this is what just one of my mates put on face book its typical of peoples opinions on this subject, its a copy of what most of us think right or wrong. god forbid if sydney had won today to most ouitside of the sydney supporters the premiership would have been tainted. it went and it was aimed at the afl and i will modify the language,

Good to see the afls darling club cop it in the backside. gets everything handed to it and then bleats about the bloods culture. wheres ya freakin bloods now ya cheatin pricks.

i hear this sort of thing from all supporters if i was a sydney supporter id want cola gone because no matter what win a premiership and an awful lot of people wont recognise it as a legit flag. wish i could phrase that a bit better.

i think sydney have done very well recruiting and developing players and they deserve credit for that. but its over looked because of the unfair advantage they recieve,

Last edited:
hmm tippett copping a bit. how many kpfs have dominated g/fs over the yrs. imo at 880k a yr tippett is paid overs but hes a pretty handy player.

reckon the ones who escape scrutiny are reid and goodes. also i reckon lewis jetta gets a free ride as well very oirdinary player living off the back of one decent season.
Jetta was beaten 1 on 1 at ground level by McEnvoy. :$:$:$:$:$

One of the worst players at ground level in the league

I also think Sam Mitchell is one of the worst players in the league in the air - can't jump or a take a high mark to save himself and has no impact in ruck contests :rolleyes:

Was impressed by Tippet today - thought he worked hard to get in position and was probably the Swans best player.

Still had 16 disposals in a losing side. But its not just Tippett. Hawthorn were the better side, just too good and too strong.

When Tippet gets more strings to his bow than being able outwrestle a full back and mark, then you can start making analogies to one of the greatest midfielders of the modern generation.

hmm tippett copping a bit. how many kpfs have dominated g/fs over the yrs. imo at 800k a yr tippett is paid overs but hes a pretty handy player.

by the way isnt it typical that a thread including sydney degenerates back to cola.
if i was a sydney supporter id want it gone it taints everything they do and every other club feels aggrieved because of it.

im in perth and this is what just one of my mates put on face book its typical of peoples opinions on this subject, its a copy of what most of us think right or wrong. god forbid if sydney had won today to most ouitside of the sydney supporters the premiership would have been tainted. it went and it was aimed at the afl and i will modify the language,

Good to see the afls darling club cop it in the backside. gets everything handed to it and then bleats about the bloods culture. wheres ya freakin bloods now ya cheatin pricks.

i hear this sort of thing from all supporters if i was a sydney supporter id want cola gone because no matter what win a premiership and an awful lot of people wont recognise it as a legit flag. wish i could phrase that a bit better.

i think sydney have done very well recruiting and developing players and they deserve credit for that. but its over looked because of the unfair advantage they recieve,

I enjoyed your post and agreed with most of your points, but the like I gave was really for the use of the capital letter in "Good"

Was impressed by Tippet today - thought he worked hard to get in position and was probably the Swans best player.

mHM3DMk.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

K Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back