USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Hillary even speaking there anyway. I would have said thanks but no thanks.
I didn't mind her speech and the relevance for me was about glass ceiling/woman President.

For a 76 year old I thought she spoke very well.

If not for her arrogance thinking she had it in the bag and ignoring some states, she could have been the first female President.

BREAKING: Donald Trump suffers a major blow as a prominent conservative scholar rips into him for being a threat to democracy — and endorses Kamala Harris for president.

This is sending shockwaves through the Republican Party...

"In the presidential election of 2024 there is only one political party and one candidate for the presidency that can claim the mantle of defender and protector of America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law," wrote retired federal appeals court Judge J. Michael Luttig in a statement.

"As a result, I will unhesitatingly vote for the Democratic Party’s candidate for the Presidency of the United States, Vice President of the United States, Kamala Harris," he added.

Luttig is a highly respected figure on the right who was appointed by George H.W. Bush. It will be the first time he has ever voted for a Democrat. If Trump is scaring off devoted conservatives like this, his campaign is really in dire straits.

"In voting for Vice President Harris, I assume that her public policy views are vastly different from my own but I am indifferent in this election as to her policy views on any issues other than America’s Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law, as I believe all Americans should be," wrote Luttig.

He slammed Trump for waging a "war on America’s Democracy.”

"Because of the former president’s continued, knowingly false claims that he won the 2020 election, millions of Americans no longer have faith and confidence in our national elections, and many never will again," he explained. "Many Americans – especially young Americans, tragically – have even begun to question whether constitutional democracy is the best form of self-government for America."

"The time for America’s choosing has come," he went on. "It is time for all Americans to stand and affirm whether they believe in American Democracy, the Constitution, and the Rule of Law, and want for America the same – or whether they do not."

Georgia senator Raphael Warnock called the former president “a plague on the American conscience”.

“He is a clear and present threat to the precious covenant we share with one another,” he continued.

Warnock is also a pastor at Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church, and deployed that oratory skill in denouncing Trump’s recent endorsement of the Bible.
Guardian

I didn't mind her speech and the relevance for me was about glass ceiling/woman President.

For a 76 year old I thought she spoke very well.

If not for her arrogance thinking she had it in the bag and ignoring some states, she could have been the first female President.
i don't think she's an asset to kamala. on the other hand, i think barack will be.

The pollsters attempted to correct for their mistakes after 2016, and the results in 2020 were just as bad, if not worse, than 2016. It is impossible to know if they will properly account for the 'Trump factor' this time around - i.e. people turning up to vote for Trump who ordinarily would never vote.

The polls were reasonable accurate for the 2018 and 2022 mid-terms, moderately over-stating supports for the Dems in 2018 and moderately over-stating support for Republicans in 2022.

Agree. Pollsters are notoriously fuzzy, takes lot to read between the lines to get any sort of accurate prediction.

it's very high level.

Harris has clearly taken the lead though and it's a pretty clear trend now but it's still incredibly close - Trump needs to get busy. There are so many states that's line ball. Georgia, Nevada etc etc.

1724123727019.png

The idea of "the Left" now means something completely different from what it used to. Watching Hilary say "Thank You" so many times and praise the Presidency of crazy Joe would make any normal person puke, what on Earth will the "cackle box" say? It's very sad indeed. You can't argue the point with a leftie anymore, the wilful ignorance and delusion is debilitating.
Such nuance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate having to go to Twix to read these things.

View attachment 2085054
I highly doubt trump can steal an election from out of office. He doesnt have the support of the military

This year is not a concern. However, if he wins this year then I think the following election is the problem. By then trump will have all his chess pieces in place to steal an election.

AOC gave a hell of a speech. The sooner she runs for President the better, in all likelihood.

Her being followed by Hillary is a pretty stark contrast.
FOX didn't like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back