USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

james hird shocked?
Shocked Episode 5 GIF by America's Got Talent

I don’t get it.

I believe one Republican congressman complained that Obama was unpresidential when he wore a tan suit. It became a joke, and then when Trump was President there was a recurring chime of “Don’t you miss when the only controversy around the President was that they wore a tan suit?” ignoring drone strikes, Wall Street bailouts, continuing operations at Guantanamo Bay etc.

I believe one Republican congressman complained that Obama was unpresidential when he wore a tan suit. It became a joke, and then when Trump was President there was a recurring chime of “Don’t you miss when the only controversy around the President was that they wore a tan suit?” ignoring drone strikes, Wall Street bailouts, continuing operations at Guantanamo Bay etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe did the honourable thing though, didn’t he.

As he said, he loves his job, but he loves his country more.

What a contrast.

Racking my brain right now to think of one honourable think Trump has ever done.
give hamburgers to the college footballers

a :heart: o :heart: c

“two-bit union buster.” whack!

“Chicago, we have to help her win because we know that Donald Trump would sell this country for a dollar if it meant lining his own pockets and greasing the palms of his Wall Street friends,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “I, for one, am tired of hearing about how a two-bit union buster thinks of himself as more of a patriot than the woman who fights every single day to lift working people out from under the boots of greed trampling on our way of life.”

What a contrast.

Racking my brain right now to think of one honourable think Trump has ever done.
But but but it was a coup and Joe is gonna take back the nomination at the DNC!

the scam artist ripping off his dumb as-shit followers. recall the scam artist being asked for one quote from the bible - couldn’t provide one.

“ Georgia Senator and Baptist pastor Raphael Warnock hit Donald Trump with a lesson from the Bible that he slammed him for selling during his Democratic National Convention speech Monday.

“Yes, i saw him,” Warnock told the crowd. “i saw him holding the Bible and endorsing a Bible as if it needed his endorsement.”

He was referencing a fundraising push that saw
Trump selling $60 God Bless the USA Bibles, named after MAGA-supporting country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic song.

“He should try reading it!” shouted Warnock.

“It says do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God. He should try reading it. It says love your neighbor as yourself, it says in a much as you've done to the least of these, you have done also unto me.”

What a contrast.

The most important thing that Donald Trump did as a presidential candidate (and resultant President) was hold a mirror to the nation and ask, “Is this who you want to be?”

The antithesis of the taciturn masculinities famously embodied by actors Gary Cooper, John Wayne and later Clint Eastwood.

Last edited:
The majority of Americans and American voters still thought the Vietnam War was a good idea for years after the war. They voted for it repeatedly.

It was only with many years of hindsight that these attitudes started to turn, long after the fact. Same with the Iraq War. Once war starts, the voting masses get behind it, no matter what evidence of war crimes and lies they are faced with.

The same will be said about the Israeli Genocide of Palestine. In 10 years' time every progressive will be telling you about how they were against the Genocide from the start. But the fact is that the Greens (in the US) who are against the war, and congress-people against the war are losing votes, not gaining them.

Like it or not, the likely best result for Palestinians at this next election is Harris to beat Trump. If Trump wins, he'll be bribed to send boots on the ground and to launch offensives on Iran, just like he was during his last Presidency.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back