USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

You would hope that is trending downwards with recent events...............
There's been a noticeable increase in 'how to hide your vote from your husband' Google searches the past several weeks.

Me thinks its women in conservative households not wanting to vote Republican.

fc4480b1cb576af71a6f22e39b14817d

There's been a noticeable increase in 'how to hide your vote from your husband' Google searches the past several weeks.

Me thinks its women in conservative households not wanting to vote Republican.
Sheesh imagine being a woman married to a guy who insists on seeing your ballot paper.

Real Family Values bunch, the MAGAs.

I find it funny he brings up the Trumps as a model family, and Barrons love for him.

Barron and Trump have literally showed zero emotion towards each other in public. They have stone blank faces every single time. His other two sons are dead set punts, who steal from cancer charities and ask people to help them grift their way through the political system. Both also very aggressive in person towards anyone who challenges them with facts or calls out any hypocrisy. And Don himself has cheated on his wives countless times. His current wife barely stands near him in public, slaps his hands away when he touches her.

Yeah totally the "model family full of love"
Spot on - fair chance the writers of "Succession" had the Trumps in mind when they wrote it..........

Remarkable is an understatement.

The lack of self awareness from Kommie-la is truly astounding

You do realise that if Draft dodging Donny gets in your taxes will rise here due to the fact that will we have to increase our defence spending by a lot as we won't have the US military protecing the pacific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remarkable is an understatement.

The lack of self awareness from Kommie-la is truly astounding

Could you explain how the DNC changing candidates is unconstitutional?

Similarly, could you explain how Trump asking to just “find” 11,000 votes is constitutional?

For the third time

Which one of Kamalas policies make her a communist, and do you even know what that term means.

There is no need to blow a gasket over a topic you and I clearly will not agree on, not to mention how pointless it would be. So i'll leave you to explore that rabbit hole on your own. There is a tonne of evidence out there that she is a communist, you just need to take the blinkers off. So get cracking!

There is no need to blow a gasket over a topic you and I clearly will not agree on, not to mention how pointless it would be. So i'll leave you to explore that rabbit hole on your own. There is a tonne of evidence out there that she is a communist, you just need to take the blinkers off. So get cracking!
"Tonne of evidence" for something you have repeatedly shown you don't understand / apply to everyone left of centre or even in the centre.

Still fails to provide any.

Weak posting.

Well they didn't even ignore the results of the survey.
Hence the quotation marks.

But it’s interesting to know that Swan4Life thinks that if Trump decided he didn’t want to run tomorrow, that means the Republicans shouldn’t be allowed to have a candidate on the ballot.

So the conventions are now in the history books. In a little more than two months, Americans will have a choice.
Seems like a pretty easy decision for the US voters. You had 4 years under Trump, and 3 1/2 years under Biden-Harris. Simply compare and contrast the two and ask yourself - which one has done a better job?

What I find truly bizarre in all this is Harris claiming that she is going to fix all these problems (that the Administration in which she is part of created and/or ignored) is hilarious. This poses a simple question - why not fix them now? You're in the driver's seat NOW!

FFS, It's like an arsonist putting out a fire that they started and then wanting credit for extinguishing it.

So the conventions are now in the history books. In a little more than two months, Americans will have a choice.
Seems like a pretty easy decision for the US voters. You had 4 years under Trump, and 3 1/2 years under Biden-Harris. Simply compare and contrast the two and ask yourself - which one has done a better job?

What I find truly bizarre in all this is Harris claiming that she is going to fix all these problems (that the Administration in which she is part of created and/or ignored) is hilarious. This poses a simple question - why not fix them now? You're in the driver's seat NOW!

FFS, It's like an arsonist putting out a fire that they started and then wanting credit for extinguishing it.
What a boring and bland take

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back