USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

So the conventions are now in the history books. In a little more than two months, Americans will have a choice.
Seems like a pretty easy decision for the US voters. You had 4 years under Trump, and 3 1/2 years under Biden-Harris. Simply compare and contrast the two and ask yourself - which one has done a better job?

What I find truly bizarre in all this is Harris claiming that she is going to fix all these problems (that the Administration in which she is part of created and/or ignored) is hilarious. This poses a simple question - why not fix them now? You're in the driver's seat NOW!

FFS, It's like an arsonist putting out a fire that they started and then wanting credit for extinguishing it.
Well the stock market has hit record highs under Biden so it’s a pretty easy decision yeah

Violent crime is also way down, so it’s probably a relief to know you’re in less danger of being shot under a democrat presidency

So the conventions are now in the history books. In a little more than two months, Americans will have a choice.
Seems like a pretty easy decision for the US voters. You had 4 years under Trump, and 3 1/2 years under Biden-Harris. Simply compare and contrast the two and ask yourself - which one has done a better job?
Geez, not sure you want people examining the Trump presidency too hard.

Probably should stick to vague, meaningless labels actually.

Geez, not sure you want people examining the Trump presidency too hard.

Probably should stick to vague, meaningless labels actually.
Remember that time Harris told all the Democrats to block a border bill so that she could campaign on fixing the border?

What’s the misinformation? “It wasn’t removed, it just was there and now it’s not”?

The document you keep referring to is one that was written on the assumption Biden was running against Trump. I couldn't find another version. It is made clear on P2 and on the following.

2024-08-23_171136.jpg

Maybe Harris has a different view to Biden?

Wow the applause Elizabeth Warren received.

Have always liked her and Harris, liked them to be the team in 2020.

Biden made a good choice with Harris now having finished her apprenticeship, think she is ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Harris loses the election it will because she hasn't done enough about Gaza. She will lose a lot of votes because of this.
yep. a lot depends on what importance the rank and file yank places on the genocide. and how much they know about it. harris been listening to the uncommitted voters - many of whom are concerned about the terrorist state of israel. we'll see whether that turns to action. the israel diaspora is strong, well funded, powerful and well connected. it will take strong leadership.

Would you say there are more pro-Palestinians or more pro-Jewish supporters in the States? Is your argument that even the Jewish supporters won't vote for her?
There's many pro-Jewish supporters but not many pro-Netanyahu supporters. To support him is to support war crimes.
I don't think any Democrat voter would support him.
I would say the majority of Democratic voters are sickened by the current Israeli government.
A lot will not be able to bring themselves to vote for Harris imo.

yep. a lot depends on what importance the rank and file yank places on the genocide. and how much they know about it. harris been listening to the uncommitted voters - many of whom are concerned about the terrorist state of israel. we'll see whether that turns to action. the israel diaspora is strong, well funded, powerful and well connected. it will take strong leadership.
Sorry friend but 95% of Yanks don't give a shit about Palestinians and half those that do want them wiped out like rats.

Kamala needs to tread a very careful line between giving Israel a gentle hand job while at the same time frowning disappointedly at them.

I think she achieved this reasonably well in her speech.

If Harris loses the election it will because she hasn't done enough about Gaza. She will lose a lot of votes because of this.
That may be, but they won’t lose those votes to Trump because he’s said even less about Gaza and the Palestinians.

There is no need to blow a gasket over a topic you and I clearly will not agree on, not to mention how pointless it would be. So i'll leave you to explore that rabbit hole on your own. There is a tonne of evidence out there that she is a communist, you just need to take the blinkers off. So get cracking!
Many of the policies I heard mentioned in her speech, we have here in Australia.
I’m damn certain Australian is not a communist country.
I think you’re just confused :drunk:

There is no need to blow a gasket over a topic you and I clearly will not agree on, not to mention how pointless it would be. So i'll leave you to explore that rabbit hole on your own. There is a tonne of evidence out there that she is a communist, you just need to take the blinkers off. So get cracking!
Making a claim there is evidence is not evidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back