USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gillards deputy was an openly gay mp?

Australia has only ever had one female leader of a major party and as far as i know, no openly gay deputy leader. The usa is about to have its second female leader of a major party moving past australia on that front.
It's been a while since a straight bloke has led the SA Libs.

Since I'm a Pete fan, my Twitter feed is full of fellow supporters, and poll after poll show him leading in the VP stakes.

Unfortunately, I have seen a few posts saying other candidates are leading, and I sadly agree that he'll miss out. But he's young, and has time on his side.
I see him as a good partner with Whitmer in 28 or 32..

Please correct me? What exactly has she done? You are blinded by hatred of Trump, Kamala has absolutely no idea.
Kamala Harris was the Attorney General of California during the years of 2011 through 2017
JackFlash during those years, California was the 5th largest economy in the world, forget countries, California had every other state in America and every country bar 4 licked economically.
During her tenure as AG, California also was the largest revenue and tax payer per state in the USA, paying for the majority of the red states health and welfare.
Also included during Kamala Harris’ tenure as the AG of the great state of California, her state was the greatest supplier of food to the USA.
California is the greatest state and most important state in America, to be Attorney General in the great state of California means that you are the most qualified and valuable attorney in the USA.
You personally, are about as useful as a turd in a bucket of clean drinking water in times of drought to this Conversation
I look forward to your response purely for my own shits and giggles, watching you stumble over the most basic of governance principles is a weekly ritual of mine and many others!👍♥️😃

Last edited:

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Beast mode

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]" data-quote="Randomizor" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
The middle class. They are gone. Look where they used to be, it’s just a smoking crater now. Before long they’ll only live on in fables and folk songs.

The idea they grew under trump and declined under Biden is absurd.

Middle class has been decimated from the Reagan years onwards.

She doesn't need to explain it because it's easily obtained information for anyone who wants to look into it. She was tasked with working with the countries, especially in Central America, that are the origination point for many of the illegal immigrants, to look at economic and social measures that could stem the tide.

Was she successful in her role as border tsar?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kamala Harris’ employees flee in droves, ex-staff cite toxic workplace

Vice President Kamala Harris has churned through her office staff, raising questions about her management style and leadership abilities as she advances unchallenged toward the Democratic presidential nomination.

Researchers who analyzed payroll data found an “extraordinarily high” exodus rate from Ms. Harris’ vice presidential office. Those who have worked for her over the past decade report that she was a tyrannical boss who terrified her employees, cursed, discouraged direct eye contact and made employees stand at attention when she entered a room.

A nasty piece of work is our cackling Kamala, it would seem.

I can just imagine the confected outrage if these behaviours were observed by Trump employees.

But of course, it's all lies and racist, sexist propaganda innit?

Vice President Kamala Harris has churned through her office staff, raising questions about her management style and leadership abilities as she advances unchallenged toward the Democratic presidential nomination.

Researchers who analyzed payroll data found an “extraordinarily high” exodus rate from Ms. Harris’ vice presidential office. Those who have worked for her over the past decade report that she was a tyrannical boss who terrified her employees, cursed, discouraged direct eye contact and made employees stand at attention when she entered a room.

I can just imagine the confected outrage if these behaviours were observed by Trump employees.

The way you defend a rapist is quite troubling.

Get help

you blithering idiot ..... go back and look at white house staff turnover during bone spurs time in the hot seat

explain that

I'm waiting for somebody, anybody to list her achievements as VP these past 4 years? What significant accomplishments has there been? Take the Trump hatred out of it for a minute and go into bat for her, what can she bring to the world table?
Can you name the achievements of any vp over the past twenty years?

Can you even name the vps without googling?

I read through that - a report in a right wing news outlet from a website with a Republican owner, whose reports on government spending mentioned in this article, all seem to taper off around 2015-16 or so.

The only named person talking about it is someone whose son worked as an intern, while the person themselves:

"Mr. McAteer’s son could not be reached for comment and did not respond to an inquiry through social media."

Lots of unnamed people who on the one hand have been blabbing about what a tyrant Kamala is, while:

"Some former top staffers have remained silent about her sudden political leap and have not even posted about it on social media."

Jeez - the article talks about people who say she was good at getting information out of people and turned over staff... but still say she has their vote.

Didn't give all of her staff information when asked. Which for a lady is almost as bad as a man not handing over classified documents stolen from their employer.

Reading it with a balanced eye, she is smart, alert, and doesn't take shit from people. Stricter on her staff than some other past VPs.

Coded message: a woman who behaves like this is not to be trusted.

I read through that - a report in a right wing news outlet from a website with a Republican owner, whose reports on government spending mentioned in this article, all seem to taper off around 2015-16 or so.

The only named person talking about it is someone whose son worked as an intern, while the person themselves:

"Mr. McAteer’s son could not be reached for comment and did not respond to an inquiry through social media."

Lots of unnamed people who on the one hand have been blabbing about what a tyrant Kamala is, while:

"Some former top staffers have remained silent about her sudden political leap and have not even posted about it on social media."

Jeez - the article talks about people who say she was good at getting information out of people and turned over staff... but still say she has their vote.

Didn't give all of her staff information when asked. Which for a lady is almost as bad as a man not handing over classified documents stolen from their employer.

Reading it with a balanced eye, she is smart, alert, and doesn't take shit from people. Stricter on her staff than some other past VPs.

Coded message: a woman who behaves like this is not to be trusted.
The Washington Times, which it founded and owned for several decades, is currently owned by diversified conglomerate owned by the Unification Church, Operations Holdings,[6][7] through The Washington Times LLC

Is that the moonies (not Cameron)?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back