USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Washington Times, which it founded and owned for several decades, is currently owned by diversified conglomerate owned by the Unification Church, Operations Holdings,[6][7] through The Washington Times LLC

Is that the moonies (not Cameron)?
I'm not sure. Just know it's a right-leaning outlet.

Can you name the achievements of any vp over the past twenty years?

Can you even name the vps without googling?

Well we know about Mike Pence. He was the one Trump wanted to commit treason on his behalf before standing back and watching as his supporters tried to kill him.

Well we know about Mike Pence. He was the one Trump wanted to commit treason on his behalf before standing back and watching as his supporters tried to kill him.
Talk about a toxic workplace. No wonder so many of his former officials and staff don't support his candidacy.

When his colleague and House GOP Leader was asking him to call the mob off, he responded with "Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are..."

Kamala Harris’ employees flee in droves, ex-staff cite toxic workplace

Vice President Kamala Harris has churned through her office staff, raising questions about her management style and leadership abilities as she advances unchallenged toward the Democratic presidential nomination.

Researchers who analyzed payroll data found an “extraordinarily high” exodus rate from Ms. Harris’ vice presidential office. Those who have worked for her over the past decade report that she was a tyrannical boss who terrified her employees, cursed, discouraged direct eye contact and made employees stand at attention when she entered a room.

A nasty piece of work is our cackling Kamala, it would seem.

I can just imagine the confected outrage if these behaviours were observed by Trump employees.

But of course, it's all lies and racist, sexist propaganda innit?
Swab4Life,
The Washington Times is not a credible newspaper - in case you're are a bit mixed up, the famous one is the Washington POST. Same word in the first name, different second.

The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies, that's right the loony Moonies. They control editorial content. It actually started the 'Fake News' thing decades ago. I remember it published a misleading story suggesting that presidential candidate Michael Dukakis needed psychiatric help, they have promoted Seth Rich conspiracies, published articles denying the Armenian genocide. In short, they make stuff up and are not a credible news source. Conservative yes, credible, no.

I'm waiting for somebody, anybody to list her achievements as VP these past 4 years? What significant accomplishments has there been? Take the Trump hatred out of it for a minute and go into bat for her, what can she bring to the world table?

Kamala Harris is an utterly poor choice as president, i highly doubt she would have been voted in if the democrats actually voted for the candidate., it's just that a lot of people think there is a worse choice....

Politics is far more often than not a choice of the lesser evil.

We will get our turn soon enough when we have to vote in one of two complete bozos in Dutton or Albo.

Kamala Harris is an utterly poor choice as president, it's just that a lot of people think there is a worse choice....

We will get our turn soon enough when we have to vote in one of two complete bozos in Dutton or Albo.
A false comparison demonstrating a basic ignorance of the fundamental differences between the US Presidential electoral system and the Australian democratic system.

Can't be assed explaining it to you here.

Just do some reading.

But given your lack of understanding of even the basics of the US democratic system, let alone the Constitutional powers of the President, I think its pretty clear you have zero idea of who or who wouldn't be 'an utterly poor choice as President'

Kamala Harris is an utterly poor choice as president, it's just that a lot of people think there is a worse choice....

We will get our turn soon enough when we have to vote in one of two complete bozos in Dutton and Albo.
You're watching to much Fox News.
It's bad for your mental health.
She's a great candidate, just her existence is making the Trumpster look old, confused and demented.
KH is going to romp it in.

I'm waiting for somebody, anybody to list her achievements as VP these past 4 years? What significant accomplishments has there been? Take the Trump hatred out of it for a minute and go into bat for her, what can she bring to the world table?
Why though? Many people find it difficult to like rapists.

I dont think Harris is a poor choice

Harris has worked hard and had the career path many men in California take in her previous roles - some become Governors some become Senators etc

I cant see where you can definitively say she is a poor choice - she has had a steady rise and (so far) hasnt said she had sex with a couch

Given the bump in polls I dont even think you can say she is a poor candidate because the numbers are there

Kamala Harris is an utterly poor choice as president, i highly doubt she would have been voted in if the democrats actually voted for the candidate., it's just that a lot of people think there is a worse choice....

It is a shame that the Republicans have formed a cult around an orange man who has no "lesser evil"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swab4Life,
The Washington Times is not a credible newspaper - in case you're are a bit mixed up, the famous one is the Washington POST. Same word in the first name, different second.

The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies, that's right the loony Moonies. They control editorial content. It actually started the 'Fake News' thing decades ago. I remember it published a misleading story suggesting that presidential candidate Michael Dukakis needed psychiatric help, they have promoted Seth Rich conspiracies, published articles denying the Armenian genocide. In short, they make stuff up and are not a credible news source. Conservative yes, credible, no.
They don't care. They think One Nation cartoons are hilarious and credible political commentary.

You're watching to much Fox News.
It's bad for your mental health.
She's a great candidate, just her existence is making the Trumpster look old, confused and demented.
KH is going to romp it in.

yeah nah

the American public both have very unfavorable views of both Kamala and Trump. As far as polling goes, they both have similar unfavorable approval rating.

They are both shit candidates.

Cheerleading one of them doesn't change facts.

Last edited:
It is a shame that the Republicans have formed a cult around an orange man who has no "lesser evil"

The lunatics on the right are no different to the lunatics on the left.

The lunatics on the right are no different to the lunatics on the left.
Except its not lunatics backing Trump

These are reasonable people who are rusted on Rs who are overlooking his criminal , political and personal history in the name of God and country

Walk in on teen girls getting dressed = thats ok Don give us the SC

They are not lunatics they are enablers

Swab4Life,

Or maybe he's confusing it with the New York Times. Same word in the last name, different first

Either way he's comparing credible long-established leading newspapers with proper journalists with a white wing cooker tabloid.

I guess it's all a matter of what comes in to your social media feed based on the algorithms. Helps not to be capable of critical thinking skills as well.

Except its not lunatics backing Trump

These are reasonable people who are rusted on Rs who are overlooking his criminal , political and personal history in the name of God and country

Walk in on teen girls getting dressed = that's ok Don give us the SC

They are not lunatics they are enablers

Lunatics/enablers. w/e

Up for them to decide.

it's their country.

Of course you did

You went gung-ho and when called out went Mean Girls w/e

Nope,

You can be a lunatic and an enabler at the same time.......its a point of view or an opinion, not a fact of life.

Dunno why you are planting your trying to plant a flag so hard rofl.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back