USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

President Trump:

• secured our borders - wall looks great, going to have my picture taken there.

• appointed three Justices to SCOTUS - best thing to happen to the Dems, just another reason not to vote Trump

• lowered our taxes - maybe yours if you are a billionaire who incidentally instead of building manufacturing plants (as promised), spent their money on share buyback.

• reformed the VA - to cut costs

• tough on China, Russia, Iran - by sucking up to them, even saluting a nobody general

• no wars - big deal, which one did this current administration start?

• Peace in Middle East - LOL

• America First Trade Deals - sure cost the consumer more and then had to subsidise farmers ($28B) as China increased tax on their exports, double whammy to middle America

• millions of jobs - Trump left the White House with the U.S. economy having lost about three million jobs over his four years in office

• best economy in history - left a big hole of $7.8 trillion in national debt

• COVID vaccine - might have to give him some credit for listening to the experts and subsiding drug companies for vaccine

Rating? 10/100
You should do some independent research instead of watching the fake news.

Think that this should be more for spinynorman than me. He is the one going on about it re the Dems policies yet he remains silent on the fact that Trump intends to go through all currently awaiting the death penalty.

I criticised Trump's barbaric death penalty practice while he was President. The Republicans have always supported the death penalty, because they've been a regressive party for longer than the campaign to abolish it. The Democrats removing it from their platform is the new development, the bloodlust of the Republicans is not.

What do you think of the Democrats removing their opposition to the death penalty from their platform?

As for Mick F's point, the withdrawal and lack of ongoing pursuit of the sentence is of course good but they've only suspended the death penalty, not abolished it - so there's 40 people on federal death row.

When CBS fact check you and make substantial corrections then it truly is looking bleak for Dems:

Tell us what you think of Trump saying on Fox yesterday, that Harris will raise taxes by 4-5 times what people are currently paying.

Do you think she will really raise tax rates to nearly or in excess of 100%?

Last edited:
When CBS fact check you and make substantial corrections then it truly is looking bleak for Dems:

So the majority of the 'fact checking' is based on taking Trump on his word?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Only President in 72 years who didn't start a war. Made America energy independent.

These are facts the woke left refuse to acknowledge.

Wrong. He literally started a war on his own country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell us what you think of Trump saying on Fox yesterday, that Harris will raise taxes by 4-5 times what people are currently paying.

Do you think she will really raise tax rates to nearly or in excess of 100%?
Go easy. The four-times-bankrupt Donald Trump clearly gets a bit muddled by arithmetic.

Just left billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind to the enemy in Afghanistan.

Billions of dollars of worthless junk, that every President has done after every war. Ever.

Just another example of the simplistic bullshit that RWNJs use to make themselves feel better.

It's not idealistic to want war crimes to stop. USA can support Israel to protect itself but it shouldn't be supporting a far-right leader to bombard another country , way out of proportion to the initial crime by Hamas.
Netanyahu helped funds flow to Hamas.
I don’t get it, where has your outrage been against Trump’s position, and him wining and dining the war criminal at MAR and telling BIBi to REFUSE the cease fire that Biden is constantly trying to negotiate?

Since when does a lowlife like you care about rape?

Your poster girl / border tsar has let hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants stream across the border - a not unsubstantial number of which have r*ped and murdered young women and girls.

People like you truly make me sick.
You’ve been listening to Trump’s lies a little bit too much haven’t you.
You have NFI about any actual facts and statistics , just the lies out of Trump’s mouth.
Why doesn’t your hero Trump’s behaviour make you sick?
Is it because he is white perhaps?
Do you know who actually carry out massive amounts of rapes in the US?
White pastors, church leaders, GOP members of Congress and the supreme one, old Trump.
And of course they also want to force those rape victims, even children, to carry their rapist child.

I don’t get it, where has your outrage been against Trump’s position, and him wining and dining the war criminal at MAR and telling BIBi to REFUSE the cease fire that Biden is constantly trying to negotiate?
Im pretty sure that poster is more outraged by trumps position. Its just a given. So you dont need to post it.

I criticised Trump's barbaric death penalty practice while he was President.
2020, it is in the 2025 document, it is their current policy yet nothing from you.

He paid for ads for the death penalty of the Central Park 5 that were subsequently found innocent.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back