USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to scroll up. I was told my opinion was "nothing".
Thats fundamentally true though

You offer nothing except ''centrist '' platitudes and then revert to w/e and it doesnt matter to us so why so shouty

Thats fundamentally true though

You offer nothing except ''centrist '' platitudes and then revert to w/e and it doesnt matter to us so why so shouty

oh ok.

As long as its the same as your view its all good.

hahaha.

You need to scroll up. I was told my opinion was "nothing".

I certainly think people can discuss topics on a forum, but as far as it goes to actually determining the US president, it's a bit meaningless unless you are actually voting in their election, that's all.
The opinion I stated "means nothing" was this post (apparently does not exist anymore);

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 1.40.33 pm.png
In hindsight the opinion is probably right, it is just that it does not include Kamala Harris so is irrelevant to the thread.

The opinion I stated "means nothing" was this post (apparently does not exist anymore);

View attachment 2063530
In hindsight the opinion is probably right, it is just that it does not include Kamala Harris so is irrelevant to the thread.

thanks? i guess?

Post still exists for me btw

Last edited:
Back you opinions up with something and maybe we will take them seriously.

Why dont you ask me something you would like answered?

All you have said to me thus far is that i support trump, when i have told you i dont.

I'm waiting for somebody, anybody to list her achievements as VP these past 4 years? What significant accomplishments has there been? Take the Trump hatred out of it for a minute and go into bat for her, what can she bring to the world table?

keep in mind she had the casting vote in the senate so she was politically hog-tied to washington for much of the time.

View attachment 2063530
Haha he didnt censor himself?

Triggered

Ok, is Kamala Harris part of the "lunatics on the left"?

I never said Harris was?

You referred to "cults".

I was merely suggesting they are on both if not all spheres of politics.

Do you do this every time you get backed into a corner - all of a sudden proclaim "when the hell did i say i support trump lol?"

This highlights the whole problem with Trump and his supporters. Unless they are outright lunatics and fundamentalists, which a lot of them are, they don't actually stand for anything. They don't believe in anything. They are nihilists. They simply want to blow the whole thing up because they can.

So are you a fundamentalist or a nihilist?

What HTW claims to support or not support, and what he finds himself posting in support of never quite seem to align.

He's posted dozens if not hundreds of posts in defence of Trump, Bruce Lehrmann and Israel. Should give an indication as to what he actually supports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you do know hirdy is impartial, independent, takes no sides. he's said so.

giphy.gif

You keep saying Kamala is a bad candidate. What is it about her that you dislike?

I think they are BOTH bad candidates.

They both, including Harris have very poor approval polling ratings for Americans.

What HTW claims to support or not support, and what he finds himself posting in support of never quite seem to align.

He's posted dozens if not hundreds of posts in defence of Trump, Bruce Lehrmann and Israel. Should give an indication as to what he actually supports.
Like Trump he never finishes a sentence/idea/thought though. Which allows him to back track and say he never even said what was clearly implied in the first place.

You do understand that unless you are actually voting in the US election, your opinion is just as meaningless as mine is yeah?

Also, when the hell did i say i support trump lol? I am not American. I dont vote in their election.

Whether Democrats or Republicans wins means absolutely nothing to me. it wont matter in the slightest to Australia who wins. The world will keep spinning
No if Trump gets in you’ll have 4 years left years left before the world ends.

You have not answered my question which was quite specific.

So I will ask again;

I dont think Harris is personally a lunatic if that's what you are asking?

Half an answer. Is Kamala Harris part of the Left?

I have already posted this.

In 2020 GovTrack placed her in the most left category based on her involvement in congress sub voting. If that has changed than i am OK to be corrected.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back