USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the feeling, you don't understand the world wide ramifications if he gets in.

It's not just Murica that'll be destroyed, he'll isolate the states from liberal democratic allies (including us) and all those allies will have to defend democracy from dictatorships like China and Russia without the worlds biggest power.

He's barracking for mad vlad to do as he pleases, has threatened to abandon NATO.

Anyone who values living in a liberal democracy certainly would not wish for this.

Be careful what you wish for.
That part I understand.

Then why do you hope for it? Apart from your hatred of the United States.
You're thinking of your own mortality.

Empires have come and gone over history.
If the Chinese, Muslim, Indian or Russian empire is next then so be it.

Relax and you may witness the end of this inglorious manufactured despicable empire and teach your children/ grandchildren to accept the mandarin language and become slaves to a new world overlord.

All empires fall, it's written about consistently and every time one falls thier is death and destruction during the takeover.

We are just a blip on the human journey

Likes the comfort of authoritarianism? Wants to own the woke lefties?
Certainly seems that way.

My two cents worth, I'm buoyant with KH's nomination, not that I'm a fan of her politically, but she's the road block to the isolationist getting in.

She'll tear him to shreds in her campaign and hopefully sways the swing vote to the epiphany of irreparable damage if incontinent Donnie gets in.

I think she'll push the abortion issue and hopefully get the female vote as well. This is one election campaign where the fear angle could actually work.

I don't know what her policies are, and she'll probably go full salesmanship on those too.

Fingers crossed!

You're thinking of your own mortality.

Empires have come and gone over history.
If the Chinese, Muslim, Indian or Russian empire is next then so be it.

Relax and you may witness the end of this inglorious manufactured despicable empire and teach your children/ grandchildren to accept the mandarin language and become slaves to a new world overlord.

All empires fall, it's written about consistently and every time one falls thier is death and destruction during the takeover.
Trust me, if you value your liberal democratic freedom, you don't want this!

My two cents worth, I'm buoyant with KH's nomination, not that I'm a fan of her politically, but she's the road block to the isolationist getting in.

She'll tear him to shreds in her campaign and hopefully sways the swing vote to the epiphany of irreparable damage if incontinent Donnie gets in.

I think she'll push the abortion issue and hopefully get the female vote as well. This is one election campaign where the fear angle could actually work.

I don't know what her policies are, and she'll probably go full salesmanship on those too.

Fingers crossed!

His post above yours sounds a lot like he’s getting off on the idea of being a subject to some kind of empire.

Fingers crossed!

Unlike the GOP I assume she’ll actually have policies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrongly. You’ve bought the Trump campaign spin.

Half of America has bought the spin. That's the issue. Perception is reality in politics today, especially when the waters have been muddied so much by one side, that their supporters refuse to believe the obvious.

Biden wasn't at fault for most of what they accuse him of, but it stuck, and he lacked the cognitive ability to fight back with facts in real time, when he did have the eyes and ears of the nation.

The point is that it’s Trump’s lies and spin. Not fact.
Are you so naive to believe people actually check 'facts' when voting for politicians, especially in the USA?

It's a popularity contest over there and the one who appeals to the masses ultimately wins.

Nobody gives 2 shits about 'policies' and 'facts', they just vote for whoever panders to their whim and will support them because of what they say publicly, even if their actions are the complete opposite.

Caught a bit of the news where KH said as a DA she’s gone up against sex pests, liars, fraudsters etc and she’s looking forward to going against trump

(Not verbatim, just caught a bit of it)

So it's moved from 90% Trump victory to 60/40 Trump win, he looked a little rattled in the RNC

Next debate is very interesting(presuming the dems select Harris), well will be anyway

VP pick has to be a white low key racist, Newsom? Don't think he wants it though

Caught a bit of the news where KH said as a DA she’s gone up against sex pests, liars, fraudsters etc and she’s looking forward to going against trump

(Not verbatim, just caught a bit of it)
Yep and put a shitload of minorities in jail, hence the coconut memes. Part of the gig, depends how you spin it

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back