USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

And so it starts... . Vance who is owned by Thiel is the leader of the pack.

DEI Hire

Childless cat lady naming Harris (Emhoff's children, Cole, 29, and Ella, 25, call Harris "Momala"), Buttigieg (nice but he has two children) and AOC.

Been on the public purse for 20 years. (won elections for AG and the Senate)

Slept her way into the job.

The best one though from the party of Law and Order was that she was too tough on Crime.
my fav - so far - was an anti-crt activist calling her a 'luciferian marxist' ...... Qooker genius

She says “I took on perpetrators - of all kinds"

The “Border Tsar” didn’t mention anything about taking on the organised crime perpetrators who trade in human traffic across the US-Mexico border?

It's going to be like stealing candy from a baby.
Trump (and all other MAGAs)
"She was put in charge of the border and we saw the worst invasion of illegals in our history!!!"

The facts: It really is a nuisance for some but here you go:

The statement exaggerates the vice president's role in addressing migration at the southern border. Harris was never put in charge of the border or made "border czar," immigration experts said. President Joe Biden tasked Harris with leading the administration's diplomatic efforts addressing the "root causes" of migration in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

Biden tasked Harris with addressing the “root causes” of migration in Central America. The assignment came out of an executive order Biden issued in February 2021 that sought to reduce migration from the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, where gang violence, trafficking networks and economic insecurity have caused people to flee.

She says “I took on perpetrators - of all kinds"

The “Border Tsar” didn’t mention anything about taking on the organised crime perpetrators who trade in human traffic across the US-Mexico border?

It's going to be like stealing candy from a baby.

This is incorrect.

So about how that other guy is a convicted sex offender?

someone should remind them trump 2016 campaign officials posted craigs list adds offering payment to show up at his rallies

lauren boeberts 'ads' probably offered a discount to attendees :cool:

Just an aside... she was booked for that event before Biden's decision in a smaller venue, this venue was chosen at the last minute because so many more wanted to attend.

It is an advantage to hear the news first hand instead of making it up.

Poor Republicans needing to make stuff up. I still remember the shirt guy making faces behind Trump as a paid attendee.

This still doesn't explain Harris's type... the type who climb the hierarchical ladder on the back of virtue-signalling DEI, without ANY Merit, and with the aid of a few well-placed, favourable relationships.
Even if that were true, who GAF?

What's important is that Trump doesn't get in, will directly effect the whole world and not in a good way.

Also, this DEI bs is just that, i doubt KH would give a sh*t about the label, she'd just laugh it off, and watch the melts from the snowflakes who don't liker her 'cackling' and try and use it as a valid criticism. Talk about clutching at straws.

This still doesn't explain Harris's type... the type who climb the hierarchical ladder on the back of virtue-signalling DEI, without ANY Merit, and with the aid of a few well-placed, favourable relationships.
as apposed to trump who has been given everything his entire life, and not had to work for anything.

She says that she "knows Trump's type"? So does the rest of the world, - making it yet another in a long line of meaningless and/or hysterical phrases from "Komola"

However....

She'll get a temporary bump in the polls from the usual frothing-at-the-mouth Marxists and their media, before reverting back to her standard level of mediocrity.

Enjoy the next few weeks all!
Nah, she's got it in the bag. Mind you it's really hard to take you seriously when you says things like

'temporary bump in the polls from the usual frothing-at-the-mouth Marxists and their media, before reverting back to her standard level of mediocrity.'

Not much of the US media qualifies remotely as frothing-at-the-mouth Marxists and the latter part of that statement is incorrect. Anyway. I'm going to watch the Don get done again. It's going to be beautiful. Done by a black women, I don't know which will upset him the most. Karma from Kamala.

So cackling Kamala has started her campaign, not by telling Americans what she is going to do for them or their country, but by attacking her opposition. Here comes another four years of playing the man while continuing to allow the country to crumble.

As for "rebuilding the middle class", Biden has just spent the past four years dismantling the middle class, so it's difficult to get a grasp on what exactly she intends to do, if anything. Is she planning on undoing all his 'good work'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is incorrect.

So about how that other guy is a convicted sex offender?

Two points:

(a) - you're only lying to yourself. That, or you're incredibly deluded and/or stupid.

(b) - as a rule of thumb, I tend not to pay much attention to verdicts delivered by kangaroo courts

So cackling Kamala has started her campaign, not by telling Americans what she is going to do for them or their country, but by attacking her opposition. Here comes another four years of playing the man while continuing to allow the country to crumble.

As for "rebuilding the middle class", Biden has just spent the past four years dismantling the middle class, so it's difficult to get a grasp on what exactly she intends to do, if anything. Is she planning on undoing all his 'good work'?

The irony of complaining about 'playing the man'.

A few years ago these kinds of post would have been obvious sarcasm, somehow it's become the norm for Trump supporters.

So it's moved from 90% Trump victory to 60/40 Trump win, he looked a little rattled in the RNC

Next debate is very interesting(presuming the dems select Harris), well will be anyway

VP pick has to be a white low key racist, Newsom? Don't think he wants it though
i doubt trump will debate her. she won't allow trump to get away with the stream of iies slow joe let go through to the keeper.

Trump wont leave NATO. He threatened NATO countries to stop suckling off the USA's teat and to start doing more themselves. So some of these European countries will have to up their defence spending.

All of that will strengthen NATO.

11 countries are spending more than 2% of GDP on defence. There are 19 welfare countries.

View attachment 2057134
IMO, defence strategy should include some of the small, poor countries spending money on development over military.

Geez you really try hard for any sort of attention much like the orange Pedo

I hope the dems don't get caught up in reactive language.

Like slurs about the GOP / Reps.

-Campaign the dangers of a Reps win
-Outline policy positively

That's all KH and co need to do, dragging themselves down to the level and describing the Trump as he is, won't win over the swing vote, it'll be swing voters rolling their eyes, 'still the same sh*tshow'

IF KH puts on a positive spin on a (warranted) fear campaign, she'll win it in a canter, if she gets sucked into a slinging match well then bye bye the world we know.

I have confidence that the radical maga voters aren't the overwhelming majority, to me it looks the media paint it this way (for obvious reasons), but I'd argue that like other liberal democracies the bulk of the populace are swing moderates, not how msm and social would have you believe.

The reason I like this is because it shows the desperation of the reps.

No moderate will GAF if KH is a DEI hire, like that's weakest slur I've ever heard.

You'd have to be the weakest ever snowflake of all time to take offence to it, KH ain't that, she'd probably bait them back.

'Yeah and? So what I like diversity, equity and inclusion, whaddya gonna do about it? Gonna go have a sook somewhere?'

Pedo Trump i don't think so??? i thought it was Biden who was one who could be called that, all those sniffing and touching up of children videos , very odd
Yes let’s ignore the court testimonies of Trump’s long history with Epstein (20 years and over 67 flights on the Lotita express) and the testimony of his rape victims both male and female as young as 11…let alone his quotes and behaviour towards his own daughter with her being in attendance at Epistien island parties

Nothing at all pointing at Donald being a pedo at all right?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back