USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the feeling, you don't understand the world wide ramifications if he gets in.

It's not just Murica that'll be destroyed, he'll isolate the states from liberal democratic allies (including us) and all those allies will have to defend democracy from dictatorships like China and Russia without the worlds biggest power.

He's barracking for mad vlad to do as he pleases, has threatened to abandon NATO.

Anyone who values living in a liberal democracy certainly would not wish for this.

Be careful what you wish for.

Trump wont leave NATO. He threatened NATO countries to stop suckling off the USA's teat and to start doing more themselves. So some of these European countries will have to up their defence spending.

All of that will strengthen NATO.

11 countries are spending more than 2% of GDP on defence. There are 19 welfare countries.

1721765805258.png

The point is that it’s Trump’s lies and spin. Not fact.

There’s no migrant crime epidemic. Inflation is a global issue not isolated to the US, was never at record levels, and it’s down again under Biden. Biden didn’t start the Afghanistan withdrawal; most of it was done before he came in to office.
It doesnt matter whats true. It matters what voters believe. And if voters dont believe the truth then you have to convince them (i.e. argue, show evidence, use emotion to change their minds). You cant simply tell them they are wrong, we are awesome and start congratulating yourself. The voters will just reject that even more. Its a campaign strategy that will lead to a wipe out.

the good 'ol boys are struggling

and it isnt any easier for the bleach blonde badly built butch body pipe bomber ........ or colorados not-so-favourite gun toting call girl

Last edited:
the good 'ol boys are struggling

and it isnt any easier for the bleach blonde badly built butch body pipe bomber ........ or colorados gun toting call girl

The old 'switcheroo' has certainly left the GOP struggling, I expect many 'unforced errors' (as discussed above), the Dems should be able to capitalise on them.
Why does their attractiveness matter to you?
I love her. I want to marry her and have her babies.
I do need a plan, a cunning plan, to remove Mr Harris from the scene.
Any ideas?

Any ideas?
Ask her what policies she has.
That would be a good start.
Where does she stand on isreal/Palestine?
Where does she stand on russia/Ukraine
Where does she stand on illegal border crossing.
Where does she stand on Chinese imports.

But American press will ask her tough questions I'd imagine

The old 'switcheroo' has certainly left the GOP struggling, I expect many 'unforced errors' (as discussed above), the Dems should be able to capitalise on them.

I love her. I want to marry her and have her babies.
Any ideas?
Chico laffing.....its all your fault...

Ask her what policies she has.
That would be a good start.
Where does she stand on isreal/Palestine?
Where does she stand on russia/Ukraine
Where does she stand on illegal border crossing.
Where does she stand on Chinese imports.

But American press will ask her tough questions I'd imagine
Spotty, I don't think you know much about dealing with ladies.

Trump wont leave NATO. He threatened NATO countries to stop suckling off the USA's teat and to start doing more themselves. So some of these European countries will have to up their defence spending.

All of that will strengthen NATO.

11 countries are spending more than 2% of GDP on defence. There are 19 welfare countries.

View attachment 2057134
Ok maybe not, however

So I guess, while you are correct, it doesn't change the fact that he did say this.

Most recently, Trump actually appeared to invite a Russian attack against NATO deadbeats, saying he’d “encourage” the Russians to “do whatever the hell they want” with member countries that have not yet met the defense spending target — a decade after the NATO allies pledged to do so at their 2014 summit in Wales.

Whichever way you wanna slice it and dice, his care for some Nato countries and Ukriane is near zero.

So the point is, he's an isolationist and will have ramifications for the liberal democratic alliance.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter whats true. It matters what voters believe. And if voters dont believe the truth then you have to convince them (i.e. argue, show evidence, use emotion to change their minds). You cant simply tell them they are wrong, we are awesome and start congratulating yourself. The voters will just reject that even more. Its a campaign strategy that will lead to a wipe out.

Exactly. You've got a base of Trump supporters who simply don't care. They don't care about policy. They don't care about his crimes. They don't care how mean or nasty he is. They don't care whether or not he threatens democracy. They don't care what he says. They don't care.

Then you've got a whole lot of the population that didn't vote for Trump, something around 70% - 75%. They might care about a party that has actual policies. They might care about what the Biden administration - and by extension what Harris will be linked to - has actually achieved. They might care about how nasty or abusive their political candidate is. They might care about how many crimes they committed. They might care whether they'll uphold democracy or not.

Biden got caught up in playing Trumps game, getting dragged down in to the mud, slinging insults with someone who will relentlessly lie, cheat and insult. Harris offers a counter-point to that, for those who are tired of Trump's schtick, who want to see a political candidate with a policy platform, who can articulate what they've done and what they're going to do. She doesn't need to get dragged in to slinging insults about how old Trump is, whether she's got a better golf score, or any of that nonsense, because she simply has to stick to the facts. IMO she's at her best when she's 'prosecuting' a case, when she's headed up senate hearings she's been absolutely fearsome. If she channels that Kamala Harris, Trump is going to resort to being a racist, sexist, liar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've stated many times before.
They are the worst war mongers lying, adulteress, scabies filled rotten treacherous country on earth.
Probably equally complicit as the catholic church.
Other than that I don't have any really good reasons.
They deserve to have thier country ruined and the best person to do it is orange man
Pretty immature take with no real understanding of world politics and why a stable USA is so important for the rest of the world

Yep and put a shitload of minorities in jail, hence the coconut memes. Part of the gig, depends how you spin it
Not true re the coconut memes. It was a story about her mother and something she said.

“My mother used to — she would give us a hard time sometimes, and she would say to us, 'I don't know what's wrong with you young people. You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?'”

She says that she "knows Trump's type"? So does the rest of the world, - making it yet another in a long line of meaningless and/or hysterical phrases from "Komola"

However....

This still doesn't explain Harris's type... the type who climb the hierarchical ladder on the back of virtue-signalling DEI, without ANY Merit, and with the aid of a few well-placed, favourable relationships.

She'll get a temporary bump in the polls from the usual frothing-at-the-mouth Marxists and their media, before reverting back to her standard level of mediocrity.

Enjoy the next few weeks all!

She says that she "knows Trump's type"? So does the rest of the world, -making it yet another in a long line of meaningless and/or hysterical phrases from "Komola"

However....

This still doesn't explain Harris's type... the type who climb the hierarchical ladder on the back of virtue-signalling DEI, without ANY Merit, and with the aid of a few well-placed, favourable relationships.

She'll get a temporary bump in the polls from the usual frothing-at-the-mouth Marxists and their media, before reverting back to her standard level of mediocrity.

IMG_2865.jpeg

And so it starts... . Vance who is owned by Thiel is the leader of the pack.

DEI Hire

Childless cat lady naming Harris (Emhoff's children, Cole, 29, and Ella, 25, call Harris "Momala"), Buttigieg (nice but he has two children) and AOC.

Been on the public purse for 20 years. (won elections for AG and the Senate)

Slept her way into the job.

The best one though from the party of Law and Order was that she was too tough on Crime.

She says that she "knows Trump's type"? So does the rest of the world, - making it yet another in a long line of meaningless and/or hysterical phrases from "Komola"

However....

lol. All the feels right there mate.

He's a convicted felon. That's his type. A sex offender.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back