USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand why posters keep engaging with someone who saturates this thread with disingenuous (possibly giving them too much credit!) posts constantly taking the discussion in circles. They're either a troll, or really don't understand what a buffoon Trump is.

Harris is far from perfect IMO, and not who I'd choose as the Dem candidate IF I was anything more than a remote observer.

But this is a binary choice only, for those who choose to vote, unfortunately for Americans. And given that binary choice, it is between someone who at least has an understanding of the process of govt, across legislative, executive and judicial branches of US government.

Against a grifting buffoon who I doubt has ever even learned to tie his own shoelaces. His ONLY thought process in EVERY situation is transactional - "how can I make money out of this person/product/situation/interaction?".

That is not even a choice... to anyone with an ounce of intelligence or even a minimal capacity to grasp the implications of a mentally incompetent idiot getting his hands on the keys to the White House (again).
We engage as we are keen to seek out and refute the opposing viewpoint

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back