USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I call them as I see them mate and try not to be biased.
I'm a rusted on Capitalist with Liberal leanings but still think Scotty from Marketing was a POS, Dutton is a disaster and begrudgingly admit Albo is going OK.........................
You are entitled to your Trump leanings but I'd give you an extremely wide berth as a person if you can't see through his carnival act. :eek:
Thing is I wouldnt give you a wide berth in real life as I think politics doesnt define a person

Thing is I wouldnt give you a wide berth in real life as I think politics doesnt define person
It's not the fact you prefer Trump.

It's because you've been made aware of his actions and intent, and still prefer him, without giving an overriding reason that could excuse this.

Thing is I wouldnt give you a wide berth in real life as I think politics doesnt define a person
Politics no , but the ability to judge character is far more important and a greater indicator of the type of person you are.
Dogs/Fleas etc.
Life is too short to suffer fools who only bring you negative energy..................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So your solution is to have exclusively partisan media?
No, you mistake neutrality for objectivity.

You can have objectivity in reporting based on the interests of the public, in a democracy, and forsake neutrality when reporting on events or people that are a threat to the public's interests and democracy.

Politics no , but the ability to judge character is far more important and a greater indicator of the type of person you are.
Dogs/Fleas etc.
Life is too short to suffer fools who only bring you negative energy..................
Too true.
Im just back from a game of poker where every person had the same political leanings as you all here. Even more extreme in a few cases. Thing is I dont judge a person's character based on politics, but if I outed myself as a conservative I wouldnt be invited back eventhough I have been a part of the group for years.

Lol.

Every anti-Trumppost .just somes through the wash and ends up.the same

only thing I did was underestimate how utterly consumed you all are by Trump.

A part of me wants
Trump to lose so it will be the end of him politically and sensible, well meaning people will free themselves of their obsession and return to be rational functioning members of society.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone plait shit harder than you.

The silly thing about it is
1, Its now going to be tested in court
2. Republicans won by 590,000 votes and the 3,250 de-registrations are a drop in the bucket

Again it feels like attention seeking
Not sure if this is the case, but it sounds like the strategy the extreme conservatives are using. They find a way to get a case heard in state or local courts, brought by liberals, so that later they can send it up to SCOTUS on appeal. SCOTUS rulings have nationwide effect.

And the strong articulate woman running for the presidency, seems to be triggering you and what’s gone wrong in your life.
Posting about her in her own thread is her triggering me. lol.

Please inform me what has gone wrong wiith my liife. You seem to know more than me so please share.

News media can't achieve objectivity if they have a vested interest in a political outcome in my opinion.

Vested interest and editorial opinion are not the same thing. If editorial opinion is clearly that and not exercised by way of misleading news reporting. Editorial opinion can assist in aiding understanding of issues. An honest media has a duty to help ensure their consumers understand the meaning and impact of the factual reporting.

Too true.
Im just back from a game of poker where every person had the same political leanings as you all here. Even more extreme in a few cases. Thing is I dont judge a person's character based on politics, but if I outed myself as a conservative I wouldnt be invited back eventhough I have been a part of the group for years.
I have conservative friends and family who vote for conservatives, that I love, and happily spend time with and admire aspects of their character and principles.

That is entirely different than if someone supports Trump, having been made aware of Trump's record and actions, and doesn't have some other understandable, overriding principle they could explain. It would say something about them as a person that I would have to factor into whether I wanted them as an active part of my life.

I have conservative friends and family who vote for conservatives, that I love, and happily spend time with and admire aspects of their character and principles.

That is entirely different than if someone supports Trump, having been made aware of Trump's record and actions, and doesn't have some other understandable, overriding principle they could explain. It would say something about them as a person that I would have to factor into whether I wanted them as an active part of my life.
What would you do if any of the conservative friends and family you mention said to you they admired Trump?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back