USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

this answer will go down as the most quoted, in its entirety, word salad reply in history :winkv1:
His pitch in 2020 for why - after four years in the top job - people should re-elect him as president is also a strong contender:

"One of the things that will be really great – the word experience is still good, I always say talent is more important than experience, I’ve always said that – but the word experience is a very important word, a very important meaning.

I never did this before, never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington maybe 17 times and all of a sudden I’m the president of the United States, you know the story, riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our first lady and I say this is great but I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York, and now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes, like an idiot like Bolton, you don’t have to drop bombs on everybody.”

That's why the best leaders know how to pick good people around them. If anything, that can be the secret sauce. Professional, intelligent, and competent advisors are a must even for the wonkiest leader.
Most people get wiser as they get older - they park ego , listen , analyse and are curious about people and the world around them. They accumulate knowledge and experience and are better off for it. Successful Leaders listen to those around them , compensate for their weaknesses and form strong , genuine relationships.

Malignant narcissists do the opposite - they are always the smartest in the room so why bother being curious or engaging others meaningfully? I doubt Trump is any smarter than he was in his late teens , he has been caught in his own echo chamber for so long the world has gone past him. His inability to grasp or explain simple concepts is astounding.
The "weave" is code for I haven't got a f***g clue , initially some thought he was playing 4D chess - that couldn't be further from the truth. He is a sad , insecure and troubled man............and as Tillerson said " He's a F****g moron"

So I’m guessing you’ve changed your tune a little about her now, and think Trump is looking the coward now?

How do you possibly arrive at that conclusion?

Trump is the polar opposite of Kommola - he can't get enough airtime. He thrives on audiences, and has no fear of stages, large crowds, microphones, cameras or tough, probing questions. Nothing phases him. He oozes control and command.

It is no wonder Kommola is now coming up with absurd "blacks only" policy proposals. She is sinking like a stone.

I think it's looking increasingly like it would be a Trump Presidency in name only if he wins and that we'll see people like Bannon, Thiel, Musk and Vance pulling most of the strings which with the backing of the SC is even more horrifying.
100%

The last month or so has made pretty clear he just doesn't have the ability to process information information anymore, even if he wanted to (as opposed to rocking up at middday to watch TV). Just canned responses on his favourite topics, delivered in answer to questions about completely different topics, weekly if not daily.

If Biden was still in the race and doing exactly what Trump is the media would be having conniptions :drunk:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%

The last month or so has made pretty clear he just doesn't have the ability to process information information anymore, even if he wanted to (as opposed to rocking up at middday to watch TV). Just canned responses on his favourite topics, delivered in answer to questions that weren't asked, weekly if not daily.

If Biden was still in the race and doing exactly what Trump is the media would be having conniptions :drunk:

Not realy. The left leaning media largely ignored Bidens BSODs up until they couldnt anymore around the time of the debate...when he just had a bad day.

What does that have to do with the discussion?

I think it's looking increasingly like it would be a Trump Presidency in name only if he wins and that we'll see people like Bannon, Thiel, Musk and Vance pulling most of the strings which with the backing of the SC is even more horrifying.
Sounds similar to the Biden administration tbf.
So, who is pulling the strings in the Biden admin is as bad for the average worker as Musk/Thiel and as fascist as Bannon?

Last edited:
Not realy. The left leaning media largely ignored Bidens BSODs up until they couldnt anymore around the time of the debate...when he just had a bad day.
Exactly. It reached a point where it couldn't be ignored any more.

That point has long been reached with Trump. All media seem to be ignoring him answering questions that weren't asked, almost daily at this point. Not to mention the latest thing where he just stood on stage swaying for 30 minutes :tearsofjoy:

Just imagine if Biden was still in and doing that.

How do you possibly arrive at that conclusion?

Trump is the polar opposite of Kommola - he can't get enough airtime. He thrives on audiences, and has no fear of stages, large crowds, microphones, cameras or tough, probing questions. Nothing phases him. He oozes control and command.

It is no wonder Kommola is now coming up with absurd "blacks only" policy proposals. She is sinking like a stone.
Why is he running away from debates and interviews then?

As would all the simps in here

But strangely - ok not that strangely - crickets from the simps

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back