USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is like Lesson 101 on brainwashing

Go on…
Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

You literally support someone whose announced zero policies up until yesterday.

Do I need to say any more
Have you not been following the election and the posting in here?

People dont care whether its Biden, Buttigeg , Whitmer or Harris

People dont care about policies - most forum posters are ''anyone but Trump '

Its not policy we are after its the end of Trump

If that offends then tissues are in aisle 16

Have you not been following the election and the posting in here?

People dont care whether its Biden, Buttigeg , Whitmer or Harris

People dont care about policies - most forum posters are ''anyone but Trump '

Its not policy we are after its the end of Trump

If that offends then tissues are in aisle 16
Thats brainwashing...

Not sure what you think it is otherwise?

Thats brainwashing...

No its a clear decision to not want to be associated with a rapist criminal

If it was brainwashing I would change my team to WC

Thats brainwashing...

It's not brainwashing to back anyone from the party that still believes in democratic Presidential elections, over the candidate who fraudulently tried to overturn the last one, and whose known lies led to a mob descending on the US Capitol, ending in violence, death and lawmakers in fear for their lives. Who then did nothing for hours despite pleas from family, officials, lawmakers inside, best he could muster is to use the chaos to continue to pressure them into keeping him President.

Yeah, we're the brainwashed...

Last edited:
Kamala is just making stuff now at her pandering rallies, her immigration record is abysmal. Yes, please put up your immigration record against Trump any day of the week. In fact put up any of your successful accomplishments any day of the week. Sadly, Americans are pretty stupid, they actually might fall for all of her embarrassing gaffes.
"pandering rallies" - lol

You mean this immigration record;

1722475729503.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats brainwashing...

No, this is brainwashing:

a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas

Im not a Trump fan at all to be honest (although did find the picture of him quite funny).

Not really sure how either candidate is seen as likeable in any way.

I feel like Kamalas fan base is much more passionate then Trumps though..... which isnt a good thing
So Trumps fan base is wearing Donnie Diapers and have maxi-pads on their ears, not to mention flags all over their lawns, Trump superhero cards, Trump bibles, yada yada, but "Kamalas fan base is much more passionate" :drunk:

Do you think before you post this stuff?

So Trumps fan base is wearing Donnie Diapers and have maxi-pads on their ears, not to mention flags all over their lawns, Trump superhero cards, Trump bibles, yada yada, but "Kamalas fan base is much more passionate" :drunk:

Do you think before you post this stuff?
Well one is based on love and the other is based on hate so comparing them is like apples and oranges

I think having a debate on who is more brainwashed then who is a bit of a flawed argument.

Given that neither set of fanbases seem capable of talking about policies, which ones they like, which ones they dont just sends out the belief that this is only a emotioal relationship and not anything built on thought or logic

Im not a Trump fan at all to be honest (although did find the picture of him quite funny).

Not really sure how either candidate is seen as likeable in any way.

I feel like Kamalas fan base is much more passionate then Trumps though..... which isnt a good thing
Unfortunately in the US passion is everything because of the voluntary nature of voting. If you don't get your side excited they don't turn up on election day. That's a skill Trump has used well, get the base excited and to turn out. Thar's why he is the GOP candidate. He's taken even further, to the level of a cult. His supporters imbibe him with super powers including some of the Christian folk who literally see him as the second coming.

It is a stupid system that encourages the worst in candidates.

So many I'm not a Trump fan taking shots at Harris posters
Where are the Trump fan posters on here to take a shot at? Theres literally 2 of them to about 100 Kamala fans.

My above comments relate to both Kamala and Trump fans. No one is willing to talk about policies or well anything that isnt a emotional reaction

I cant take a shot at non existent people.

Where are the Trump fan posters on here to take a shot at? Theres literally 2 of them to about 100 Kamala fans.

My above comments relate to both Kamala and Trump fans. No one is willing to talk about policies or well anything that isnt a emotional reaction

I cant take a shot at non existent people.
There's a reason for that.

Well one is based on love and the other is based on hate so comparing them is like apples and oranges

I think having a debate on who is more brainwashed then who is a bit of a flawed argument.

Given that neither set of fanbases seem capable of talking about policies, which ones they like, which ones they dont just sends out the belief that this is only a emotioal relationship and not anything built on thought or logic
That is actually hilarious :D

What?
Harris out out there speaking about her policies every time she has spoken. Policies include:

Health Care
Racial and Social Justice
Immigration
Big Tech Companies handling of political speech, hate speech and misinformation
Consumer Protection (Trump reversed Obama policies on this)
Climate change initiatives, a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and the protection of marriage equality and LGBTQ rights.

She also talks about jobs, the economy, inflation etc.

After listening to her, these are some of what I recall.

Trump seems to talk about race, race, race, immigrants stealing jobs and interviewers not being nice to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back