USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's still insane.
If you say so.

To me, disqualifying someone from holding office due to insurrection/attempted insurrection is fairly reasonable. If you value democracy, freedom of speech. But not everyone does, I get that.

If that's insane, then what is fraudulently overturning a Presidential election?

If you say so.

To me, disqualifying someone from holding office due to insurrection/attempted insurrection is fairly reasonable. If you value democracy, freedom of speech. But not everyone does, I get that.

If that's insane, then what is fraudulently overturning a Presidential election?
But he didn't. As much as you want to believe he did.

It's why he's still running. Get over it.

If I was in the US I would be a Republican - I can get behind that

But licking the guys dingleberries is borderline psychotic

Why cant people be honest or have the courage to say ' yeah Im sitting this one out the person they put up doesnt represent me ' - you are still a conservative but you are one with principles

What did she get wrong

Why do you find it hard to answer questions.
Well first of cloud files are still in a physical place. They can just be accessed easier and are digital. They have to exist on a machine somewhere. They aren't just floating above us in a cloud.

Why cant people be honest or have the courage to say ' yeah Im sitting this one out the person they put up doesnt represent me ' - you are still a conservative but you are one with principles
So this is how democracy works.

It's borderline psychotic to think voting in a US Government is about one man.

Well first of cloud files are still in a physical place. They can just be accessed easier and are digital. They have to exist on a machine somewhere. They aren't just floating above us in a cloud.
Harris and I are the same age and thats how it was explained to me . Yes there is an underlying storage area somewhere but her explanation was fine for a NON-TECHIE
So this is how democracy works.

No its borderline psychotic how you lick his dingleberries

Harris and I are the same age and thats how it was explained to me . Yes there is an underlying storage area somewhere but her explanation was fine for a NON-TECHIE

No its borderline psychotic how you lick his dingleberries
Does Kamala have dingleberries? Because it's exactly what the media and everyone in this thread are doing with her. Even those that mocked her before she was anointed.

But Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Kamala have dingleberries? Because it's exactly what the media and everyone in this thread are doing with her. Even those that mocked her before she was anointed.

But Trump.
Yes but Trump

Most here have stated again and again their position

Mine is anyone BUT Trump - but you are too busy with dingleberries to understand this

You can disingenuously deflect that Trump isnt dangerous or isnt an insurrectionist but he is

In every metric he fails the person test and he most certainly fails the Leadership test

Yes but Trump

Mine is anyone BUT Trump - but you are too busy with dingleberries to understand this

You can disingenuously deflect that Trump isnt dangerous or isnt an insurrectionist but he is

In every metric he fails the person test and he most certainly fails the Leadership test
At least he ticks every box for mid 20C style fascist.

I'm not sure that if I was a Republican I would be behind Trump, since the 2016 election he's been singularly unpopular at the ballot box.

Yes but Trump

Im not delecting.
We're in a Harris thread for starters.

You guys just hate Trump so much and think hating Trump makes you a better person than those that actually liked Trump's presidency and preffered it over Biden.

Newsflash. You aren't any better, you aren't morally superior, you just have an opinion. Just because everyone else you hang around you has the same opinion doesn't make that opinion greater. It is still just an opinion.

Im not delecting.

You guys just hate Trump so much and think hating Trump makes you a better person than those that actually liked Trump's presidency and preffered it over Biden.

Newsflash. You aren't any better, you aren't morally superior, you just have an opinion. Just because everyone else you hang around you has the same opinion doesn't make that opinion greater. It is still just an opinion.

Lol.

My understanding of the US political system is that the vote for president is about one person.

The President is USA's Head of State

Please correct me if i'm wrong

The House leader in the US would be the Prime Minster under the Wesminster System.in Australia, the UK, NZ or Canada and they form Government.

The Head of State (the king or the GG on his behalf) gives Royal Assent to any Legislation passed by Parliament and cannot veto these laws without causing a Constitutional Crisis

Im not delecting.

No, there are facts also, among opinions. And facts don't care about your feelings, despite you feeling personally attacked when trying to defend the indefensible.

My immediate family vote conservative (I used to be), they would be in lockstep with Republicans on many policy issues (as was I), my Dad probably on the vast majority. But even they wouldn't vote for Trump because he doesn't give a fig about democracy, and is unhinged, nonsensical a lot of the time.

My understanding of the US political system is that the vote for president is about one person.

The President is USA's Head of State

Please correct me if i'm wrong

The House leader in the US would be the Prime Minster under the Wesminster System.in Australia, the UK, NZ or Canada and they form Government.

The Head of State (the king or the GG on his behalf) gives Royal Assent to any Legislation passed by Parliament and cannot veto these laws without causing a Constitutional Crisis
They are just trying anything to deflect. If it takes a complete dismissal of the power of the executive branch, or possibly just ignorance, then that's what it takes I guess.

I'm not sure that if I was a Republican I would be behind Trump, since the 2016 election he's been singularly unpopular at the ballot box.

I’m not sure anyone else could’ve even achieved 2016 though. I don’t see who that Trump saw off in 2016 could’ve won. DeSantis was seen as their person for the future and now he’s back into obscurity. Vance has already flamed out. Haley was far smarter than the others and probably stood a chance in an election but lost track of her goals and won’t get near the nomination.

I know people have said this before about both parties and then along comes someone down the pipeline, but I really don’t see who they get in 2028.

What utter gibberish but a usual tactic on this board.

When did I say I was non partisan? No one on this whole board is non-partisan. You just have to look at how eveyone on these boards have simultaneously got behind Harris and punped her up as something she clearly is not. Its amazing to watch. Like a new chip has been put in.

But to answer your question, they are both just puppets and there is little difference between the two.
I'm non partisan.

I want Kamala to win simply cos the melts will be MAGAnificent but as you say they're both just cogs in the machine of empire.

I don't live in the US so none of their domestic policy wank matters to me.

That's really the only way ou can digest things isn't it? I'm a conservative and if I was living in the US I would be a Republican. Trump is the Republican nominee so I support him. Just like someone like Nikki Haley now supports Trump after losing the primary to him.

Why we're on primaries, how many primary votes has Harris received?
Just because you're a republican, doesn't mean you have to support every single candidate they throw up (as evidenced by the republicans that are urging voters not to vote for Trump). You don't have to be a sheep.

So just own up and admit you want a racist, bigoted rapist to become president.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back