USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't matter what maga talking points you bring up, it's all over, people are sick of trump's bs and lies.
Did you like trump's racisr attack on Kamala's heritage? He would be sacked on the spot in any workplace for saying that and yet you still support him.
Support him in spite of it?

They support him because of it. The support Trump has left include mostly racists, bigots and sexists. To say that about most other political candidates would be hyperbole. With Trump, it's proven behaviour.

If anyone still supports Trump it's because of one of those three things, or that they're ignoring all three of those things. I don't know which is worse.

It doesn't matter what maga talking points you bring up, it's all over, people are sick of trump's bs and lies.
Did you like trump's racisr attack on Kamala's heritage? He would be sacked on the spot in any workplace for saying that and yet you still support him.
As would you for calling Thomas an Uncle Tom.

Nice.

1h ago
00.39 AEST The Guardian.
The Democratic National Committee has announced its first ad campaign since Kamala Harris selected Minnesota governor, Tim Walz, as her running mate.

The DNC will run more than 80 billboards in English and Spanish in the battleground states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, it said.

The billboards will show Harris and Walz with the words “fighting for you”, and claim that Donald Trump and JD Vance are “out for themselves”.

You need to stop dining out on that and admit trump is a racist .
You bring race into every thread you enter. Calling everyone you dont agree with racist. You see everything as racial. By trying so hard to be non racist you are actually the most racist person on this site and will continue to highlight the fact.

Last edited:
You can tell he is fired up AP - buttons getting mashed big time
Lol.
You guys cant even talk about Kamala in her own thread. Everything is ....but Trump.
He owns every fibre of your beings and will continue to do so against hollow Harris.
Hope you're mentally prepared unlike 2016.

Couldn't care less about trump supporters, I'm more looking forward to the internal melts of Xi, mad vlad and that psycho kim jong un.

Of course, they won't show it publicly, but you could bet your bottom ideological dollar, they're really pissed about the rise of KH and therefore the stabilization of liberal democracy (or in other words 'tha west') in what was previously looking to self-implode in the US under diaper donny.

XI will have 2nd thoughts about invading Taiwan or at least won't be as confident if KH is in office instead of 'meh, do what you want, in fact I encourage it' donny.

Couldn't care less about trump supporters, I'm more looking forward to the internal melts of Xi, mad vlad and that psycho kim jong un.

Of course, they won't show it publicly, but you could bet your bottom ideological dollar, they're really pissed about the rise of KH and therefore the stabilization of liberal democracy (or in other words 'tha west') in what was previously looking to self-implode in the US under diaper donny.

XI will have 2nd thoughts about invading Taiwan or at least won't be as confident if KH is in office instead of 'meh, do what you want, in fact I encourage it' donny.
What an alternate reality you live in.

No leader was afraid of Joe. Kamala is in his administration as is just a continuation if she gets up.. What makes her this leader that everyone now fears?

How did you possibly come to this conclusion?

No leader was afraid of Joe. Kamala is in his administration as is just a continuation if she gets up.. What makes her this leader that everyone now fears?
Do you live on Mars or something? Have you not heard don, to paraphrase 'I don't GAF what vlad does, in fact I encourage it'?

trump is an isolationist and couldn't care less about the alliance of liberal democracies.

Has ZERO! to do with 'Fear' of Donald (or anyone else for that matter), if anything don wants to get on his knees for vlad.

IF Don does not get in, then the alliance will stay stable, if don gets in, he'll want to abandon them.

Thought all of this was pretty evident, not surprised you can't see it though.

There are valid criticisms against Harris, and many, many valid criticisms against the way the DNC operate.

I also understand at a base level the appeal of Trump to the average voter in the US. I've posted about both things multiple times before.

But to actively advocate for Trump, as a person from Australia, like Stokey does , is next level. It'd be an interesting psychological analysis.

There are valid criticisms against Harris, and many, many valid criticisms against the way the DNC operate.

I also understand at a base level the appeal of Trump to the average voter in the US. I've posted about both things multiple times before.

But to actively advocate for Trump, as a person from Australia, like Stokey does , is next level. It'd be an interesting psychological analysis.
Not a single bit of your last sentence is correct. Try again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand why people voted for Trump in 2016 but unless you're Elon Musk or Peter Thiel I can't understand for the life of me why you'd want him back now.

Do you live on Mars or something? Have you not heard don, to paraphrase 'I don't GAF what vlad does, in fact I encourage it'?

trump is an isolationist and couldn't care less about the alliance of liberal democracies.

Has ZERO! to do with 'Fear' of Donald (or anyone else for that matter), if anything don wants to get on his knees for vlad.

IF Don does not get in, then the alliance will stay stable, if don gets in, he'll want to abandon them.

Thought all of this was pretty evident, not surprised you can't see it though.
I’ll look at the proof. Trumps diplomacy was an absolute strength of his tenure.

I’ll look at the proof. Trumps diplomacy was an absolute strength of his tenure.
Trump is virtually a Russian asset, if not literally

Why does anyone in Australia care about minor and ineffectual Russian interference in the 2016 election campaign in the US?

It was trivial in terms of changing the outcome and in general terms. Especially compared to Israeli interference in US Politics, US and Chinese interference in politics all over the world including Australia, and in the specific case of Trump's election, the work of Cambridge Analytica and Hillary Clinton's own hubris.

Well one thing we know for absolute sure, Trump was a laughing stock amongst world leaders🤣 Strongman my arse🤣
Not that whiny little turd.

Well one thing we know for absolute sure, Trump was a laughing stock amongst world leaders🤣 Strongman my arse🤣
Not that whiny little turd.
Imagine saluting a North Korean General. What a simp

To be fair he thought it was strongman Kim

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back