USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

The question is vague. You don't say what type of candy, or whether anyone is watching. At the very they wouldn't hurt the baby.
Not directly. They just dismantle it's future rights to quality education, healthcare, voting/freedom of speech, minimum wage, housing ownership, marry who and raise a family how and when they want, live in safer environments etc etc.

the p.b.s white house correspondent said the candidates for vice president are roy cooper, john shapiro, tim walz, mark kelly, gretchen whitmer, j.b pritzker, cedric richmond, and andy beshear. i’d have liked pete buttigieg’s name in there but the tin tanks aren’t sufficiently mature to have a gay man in that role.

i reckon we can rule out whitmer as they won’t go for a second female. kelly has a lot going for him but doesn’t have the presence as i see it. walz was interviewed on p.b.s last night and was impressive. beshear has said harris had spoken to him since she became the clear dems presidential candidate but wouldn’t comment any further. he’s impressive.

Beshear would be my pick from what I know of them all at this stage.

The question is vague. You don't say what type of candy, or whether anyone is watching. At the very they wouldn't hurt the baby.

Kudos for the obscure reference
1721885907975.png

I thought that too when I heard him speak. He can be the attack man and she can continue to talk about policies.

Yep, 46 so he’s young, seems very with it and a good debater. Got power in a red state, seems to know what to say and do to appeal to the mid American voters about the good stuff Dems do re spending on infrastructure etc and not being sucked into culture wars.

Regardless we are night and day compared to where things were a week ago.

Kudos for the obscure reference
View attachment 2058417

I can totally hear Donnie now........

"Listen here, Missy. Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973, but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only thing that's different is me; I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat, and I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place. Muahahaha!"

I can totally hear Donnie now........

"Listen here, Missy. Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973, but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only thing that's different is me; I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat, and I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place. Muahahaha!"

Also Donnie
"I remember my body. Flabby, pasty skin, riddled with phlebitis. A good Republican body. God, I loved it."

"Arooo! Maybe so. But I know a place where the constitution doesn't mean squat."
(Cut to the Supreme Court)

Beshear would be my pick from what I know of them all at this stage.

Same, aside Whitmer, but I don't think they'll go for a ticket of two women (I don't see why not, I'm not sure sexists who refuse to vote for two women would be placated by only having to vote for one, but the Democrats are risk-averse on these things).

I don't see what Buttigieg adds but I think he doubles down on Kamala's biggest liability (being connected to an unpopular president).

Josh Shapiro is a sheerly mercenary pick for people to get behind, because he's ****ing odious. He compared pro-Palestine protesters to the KKK and sided with Republicans against state Democrats in diverting school funding from public to private schools. And last year he retained a senior aide who was accused of sexual misconduct, with Shapiro paying $300,000 to the woman and the aide eventually resigning. I really doubt it would be him, and I think it would be a spectacular way for Kamala to dampen the current enthusiasm.

If it weren't for Manchin and Sinema, Mark Kelly would be the most conservative Democrat in the Senate. He's anti-union (at a time when the Republicans are courting them) and just today voted with Republicans and Manchin to pass a bill that says the President cannot use climate change as the basis to declare a national emergency. Not great.

Beshear and Cooper seem the top picks to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same, aside Whitmer, but I don't think they'll go for a ticket of two women (I don't see why not, I'm not sure sexists who refuse to vote for two women would be placated by only having to vote for one, but the Democrats are risk-averse on these things).

I don't see what Buttigieg adds but I think he doubles down on Kamala's biggest liability (being connected to an unpopular president).

Josh Shapiro is a sheerly mercenary pick for people to get behind, because he's ****ing odious. He compared pro-Palestine protesters to the KKK and sided with Republicans against state Democrats in diverting school funding from public to private schools. And last year he retained a senior aide who was accused of sexual misconduct, with Shapiro paying $300,000 to the woman and the aide eventually resigning. I really doubt it would be him, and I think it would be a spectacular way for Kamala to dampen the current enthusiasm.

If it weren't for Manchin and Sinema, Mark Kelly would be the most conservative Democrat in the Senate. He's anti-union (at a time when the Republicans are courting them) and just today voted with Republicans and Manchin to pass a bill that says the President cannot use climate change as the basis to declare a national emergency. Not great.

Beshear and Cooper seem the top picks to me.

Beshear seems a smart way to go to really
play up the younger angle.

JD Vance maybe 39, but he’s terrible and has espouses views and of someone born 200 years ago.

Just imagine when Obama and Taylor Swift endorse. Epic melts to ensue.

Donnie won't care. He's got Kid Rock and Ted Nugent.

They sound so childish and maybe they are worried about trump facing a competent candidate who is going to appeal to plenty of voters.
Mmm. Let's see.
George W Bush was President from 2001 to 2009.
How did he get there? Did he sleep with any prominent people?
Oh, that's right, daddy was President from 1989 to 1993.
What hypocrisy.

Mmm. Let's see.
George W Bush was President from 2001 to 2009.
How did he get there? Did he sleep with any prominent people?
Oh, that's right, daddy was President from 1989 to 1993.
What hypocrisy.

Don’t be silly George W just discovered Jebus and everything went right from then on.

Real rags to riches story

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back