USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

As opposed to not being able to articulate a response by ignoring, disappearing or creating a new account

Well then I will give a laughing emoji and say Yippe Yi Oh
It would seem to be that the supporters of the party of Trump are now trying to position themselves as policy wonks which shows just how much Biden's departure from things has f***ed with their heads.

She a lot more rationale than 99% of posters on this board. Some really unhinged people here that if they can’t articulate a counter-argument just resort to the laughing emoji on every conservative post. Sad reflection on their ability to hold honest conversation tbh.
It's probably more a reflection of the post content than the political views of the poster.

My guy, the only reason any of us even know who the centrists on here are is because of how quick they are to tell us they're centrists.
But my guy, those who are 'so quick to tell us they're centrists' aren't centrists (don't know who they are), they make claim or think they are but aren't.

You've been sucked in, those who parrot right wing talking points but claim to be centred, aren't centrists.

People in the centre, don't parrot these points or get sucked into irrational progressive talking points either.

To attempt allusion that 'centrists' are somehow 'right wing' is ludicrous, reactive and easily seen through.

expect someone on the harris team has already picked up on this - bone spurs cites litigation against the abc network and george stephanolpolous as reasons for pulling out of the scheduled debate

1. bone spurs lodged legal action against abc/stephanolpolous in march 2024

2. bone spurs hq agreed debate schedule in may 2024

this legal action wasnt an issue for diaper boy when organising the original debate schedule - why is it now

tl/dr: sh*t for brains is a f**king coward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the bold is the key. it was the key to obama’s victories.

So can Harris win? Will Americans vote for a woman of colour and one who comes from the most liberal part of the country?

Given Trump has the unwavering support of perhaps 40% of those likely to vote, Harris’s chances depend essentially on her ability to persuade millions of people, above all young women and people of colour, to turn out on November 5th. I’d put a small wager on her succeeding.

i’m thinking kelly is done. not only bc of the union intervention but bc he has baggage. reckon it comes down to shapiro and walz. i’d be happy with either but i am hoping walz.

i’m thinking kelly is done. not only bc of the union intervention but bc he has baggage. reckon it comes down to shapiro and walz. i’d be happy with either but i am hoping walz.

All indications point to Shapiro.

Sure, but you can’t seriously think trump is the person to make changes that will improve things?
Show me a post where I said he would. I don’t advocate for trump. Read my first response to someone commenting on American institutions.

Thats not what I asked.
Well I misread what you asked. I thought you asked which of Americas institutions are failing. Because that’s what I posted.
Be more specific about an institution in America and I’ll advise if I think and how I think it’s failing.

Shapiro volunteered for a foreign military. He should not be Vice President of the United States.

I'm not
Shapiro volunteered for a foreign military. He should not be Vice President of the United States.
Is there actual legal prohibitions?
That would be a real stopper.
The candidates seem to have some baggage, it's significance probably depends on where you're looking from.

Show me a post where I said he would. I don’t advocate for trump. Read my first response to someone commenting on American institutions.
Yep- but you only have a choice of two candidates and she is far more likely to do a competent and reasonable job than trump is. So it’s a simple equation here, regardless of what you think about flawed institutions.
I think America is a complete basket case with problems that are so extensive and so entrenched that it is beyond fixing. But I’d still rather have Harris steering things.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back