USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just dont see how the comments can be interpreted as referencing the protests in general.
If you can't, you're not looking at it properly.

stating the protests as peaceful is the qualifier I would of thought.
You thought wrong. Stating the protests were peaceful was nowhere near enough of a fig leaf to cover comparisons to how the KKK treats black people. If his point was that antisemitism and Islamophobia are wrong, he didn't need to mention the protests at all. He should have been absolutely, painstakingly clear what he was meaning if using such a comparison. It's on par with calling people Nazis.

He also doesnt just focus on anti semitism but islamphobia as well. He aint picking sides in those comments.
So what? He made it clear which protests he was talking about.

It can be said about vance. And do we not want someone a lot better then vance?

That article claims walz was chosen because he was going to be a yes man and was percieved as no threat. HE also is a bad debater in his words and told harris this. There are like 25 democrat governers. Being a governer is not sufficient. We want a future party leader. Someone new to be an inspiration.

Harris appears to have gone for the opposite. a yes man who will be quiet and not take any attention away from herself. Its extremely disappointing.
He doesn’t sound like a yes man to me- he sounds fair and decent and principled- exactly what they need.

It can be said about vance. And do we not want someone a lot better then vance?

That article claims walz was chosen because he was going to be a yes man and was percieved as no threat. HE also is a bad debater in his words and told harris this. There are like 25 democrat governers. Being a governer is not sufficient. We want a future party leader. Someone new to be an inspiration.

Harris appears to have gone for the opposite. a yes man who will be quiet and not take any attention away from herself. Its extremely disappointing.
You posted a link to a live feed, so I don't know what article or who it is by.

The biggest evidence that Walz will just agree with Harris is that he was chosen as her VP. Literally every VP in living memory was specifically chosen for this purpose. To support the President's campaign and administration by being on the same page.

To criticise a VP for agreeing with the President shows a fundamental misunderstanding of US politics.

JD Vance apparently is a Marine Veteran

Of 4 years

Of which he served in the Public Affairs Office

Of which he did 1 tour of Iraq - a s press correspondent
So we've got a draft dodger who criticises dead soldiers and their families and a 4-year press correspondent against a 25-year national guard. I don't think the GOP want to go down that road....

Watching him at the rally with Kamala I thought the opposite. He got the crowd roaring, full of excitement. Definitely not someone quiet, wishing to stand in the background!
Whenever I see that sort of rally with pointing of fingers, painted on grins with hands on heart it just looks enormously fake, it's the nature of the political beast over there but it leaves me cold.

So we've got a draft dodger who criticises dead soldiers and their families and a 4-year press correspondent against a 25-year national guard. I don't think the GOP want to go down that road....

Nah - it's just weird

And besides, there is not much else to talk about with Trump-Vance - it is not like they have any policies 🤷‍♂️
Can you point to Harris's policies? Can't seem to see anything on her website other than grifting.

On the other hand..

Can you point to Harris's policies? Can't seem to see anything on her website other than grifting.

On the other hand..

The last one was approved at the DNC in Mid-August 2020 and is updated every 4 years. On that basis there should be another one shortly.

Totally lost control of the agenda, Trump's gone from putative President to incoherent old man inside a fortnight.
Change the narrative, rejig the symmetry, mix it up and leave your opponents lost. The Dems have done it brilliantly, leaving Donny. as you say, looking like a lost and confused old man. The Dems have done it so well I can't help wondering if this may have been 'the plan' all along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you read past the Murdoch headline, it explains that most of his fellow soldiers didn't begrudge the 44yo for not serving in Iraq with one young child at home and another on the way. He was National Guard (like a Reservist) for 24 years prior to that, including serving away in Europe just a couple of years before that, leaving his wife at home with a baby.

Vance and Trump have far less service on their resumes, it's definitely not somewhere the Trump campaign wants to go, but I'm sure it appeals to Trump's base who want to believe the headline.

From reading this board since Trump was elected I see it as

Trump - grifting
Dems - fundraising.

amiright?
Trump is so good he does fundraising and gives his supporters a bonus serve of dishonesty and swindling!

On the other hand..

Why would you look for stated policies when you can look at their records in office?

What Trump did in office vs what Biden (and by extension Harris) have done in office.

One drastically increased the deficit with tax cuts for the rich and big tariff wars. The other has lowered the deficit while also investing massively in infrastructure. Immigration is down under Biden/Harris compared to Trump, crime is down, economic growth is higher.

There isn't a metric where Trump has done better. It's why he doesn't talk about any policies. Biden/Harris's record is too good. As VP, Harris will be showing that off as her own record.

If you read past the Murdoch headline, it explains that most of his fellow soldiers didn't begrudge the 44yo for not serving in Iraq with one young child at home and another on the way. He was National Guard (like a Reservist) for 24 years prior to that, including serving away in Europe just a couple of years before that, leaving his wife at home with a baby.

Vance and Trump have far less service on their resumes, it's definitely not somewhere the Trump campaign wants to go, but I'm sure it appeals to Trump's base who want to believe the headline.
As a soldier what you prefer ,24 years of no deployments or 2 years of being deployed?

As there are many soldiers who have been deployed with young families and pregnant wives. What makes him so special?

As a soldier what you prefer ,24 years of no deployments or 2 years of being deployed?

As there are many soldiers who have been deployed with young families and pregnant wives. What makes him so special?
People are saying bone spurs are "the babies of the feet". Ask anybody.

Murdoch owned, the New York Post is on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back