USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump is utterly cooked, he’s done, a whiny, old, weird, rapist, paedophile, insurrectionist, felon, loser, scum, fraud, charity thief, fat, dementia ridden, broke broke ass divorcee times 3, bald, shit golfer, wannabe human, shit father, disgusting person, micro-penised individual humanity has ever produced.
We should be ashamed we allowed him to be cultivated under our watch.

I've read many books about 'bad' people. Whether it be dictators, serial killers, moguls, artists whatever. The majority of them were, at least, interesting people. They usually had an ideology - albeit corrupted and unhinged - that drove their thinking and vile deeds.

Yes, Trump is a bad human being. But I've never felt the desire to pick up a book about the bloke. For his ideology is simply to get laid, bully his adversaries and make money. He is all id. Like a 13 year arseh*le of a boy.

There is NOTHING at all interesting about the man. In fact he may be the dullest person ever to run for the highest office in the US. For all the controversy, glitz, tinsel and bulldust around him, there is nothing behind that. He is paper mache.

Look, for example I disliked Tony Abbott intensely - especially in his time as PM. But I would not class him among the 'bad' men. His beliefs were forged in deeply held religious views. You knew that he had wrestled with them from a young age. Sure, it made for a shithouse PM (IMO) but I could at least respect that what he enacted came from a sincere place (albeit one I disagreed with).

That Trump can claim to be a Christian of deep faith is something I find hideously offensive (and I'm an atheist). He has never read a single verse from the bible and, when hauled to church for Presidential duties probably spent his time upgrading his Brazzers account on his phone.

But so many fall for this garbage. PT Barnum would be impressed. The most paper thin conman still has a chance at a second term.

If he wins, then America get what it deserves.

What foreign policy positions does he hold that would be disastrous for us?
Who Trump?

He's an isolationist, he doesn't care for the liberal democratic alliance (the west).

He hasn't outlined his policies in this sphere, but his language suggests he doesn't give a shit. Now being the most powerful nation on the planet, liberal democracies don't want weakened ties with the US, Donny does coz donny is all about US and the US alone.

Who Trump?

He's an isolationist, he doesn't care for the liberal democratic alliance (the west).

He hasn't outlined his policies in this sphere, but his language suggests he doesn't give a shit. Now being the most powerful nation on the planet, liberal democracies don't want weakened ties with the US, Donny does coz donny is all about US and the US alone.
He will want to leave Nato so putin can do what he wants in Europe , walk in to a nato state and start ww3 and he watches from his dining room and tweets go vlad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read many books about 'bad' people. Whether it be dictators, serial killers, moguls, artists whatever. The majority of them were, at least, interesting people. They usually had an ideology - albeit corrupted and unhinged - that drove their thinking and vile deeds.

Yes, Trump is a bad human being. But I've never felt the desire to pick up a book about the bloke. For his ideology is simply to get laid, bully his adversaries and make money. He is all id. Like a 13 year arseh*le of a boy.

There is NOTHING at all interesting about the man. In fact he may be the dullest person ever to run for the highest office in the US. For all the controversy, glitz, tinsel and bulldust around him, there is nothing behind that. He is paper mache.

Look, for example I disliked Tony Abbott intensely - especially in his time as PM. But I would not class him among the 'bad' men. His beliefs were forged in deeply held religious views. You knew that he had wrestled with them from a young age. Sure, it made for a shithouse PM (IMO) but I could at least respect that what he enacted came from a sincere place (albeit one I disagreed with).

That Trump can claim to be a Christian of deep faith is something I find hideously offensive (and I'm an atheist). He has never read a single verse from the bible and, when hauled to church for Presidential duties probably spent his time upgrading his Brazzers account on his phone.

But so many fall for this garbage. PT Barnum would be impressed. The most paper thin conman still has a chance at a second term.

trump is that guy who changes his footy team every few years, based on who’s on top of the ladder.

Who Trump?

He didn't behave like an isolationist last time. I don't see why he would this time. He'll do what he's told and try and rort some advantage from it if he gets elected.

She really is all over the place:

Oh wow, not good if she loses people like Joey...shows a downturn in support from black women.

GTSHFAmWwAAJZWt.jpg:large

Top notch source, keep it up

Trump as president is what you get when half of America thinks pro wrestling is real and yet they’re allowed to vote.

Who Trump?

I honestly think he doesn’t even care about the US. The only thing he truly cares about is himself. He’d willingly destroy the country if he had to save himself.

I honestly think he doesn’t even care about the US. The only thing he truly cares about is himself. He’d willingly destroy the country if he had to save himself.
'' Whats in it for me ''

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back