USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

He loves Venezuela so much, might, he decide to move there?
Just another in a long list of lies. He’s more likely to secede Mar-a-Lago and declare himself Crown Emperor of Glorious Nation of Palm Beach

They might get within a few points but probably too far.

The Dems need to focus on getting a really good candidate in place for Governor in 2026, when DeSantis finishes. Once you get a foothold you might be able to undo some damage to legislative maps, voting rights and start turning it purple again at the legislature and Presidential level.

It would take an extraordinary turn of events to Florida to flip blue. I can't see it happening this time around, barring some kind of black swan event.

Your probably right, but the explosion from Trump would be off the charts if he was wiped out.

Get the feeling you would run through a brick wall for "Coach Walz"
I've got a bit of a man crush to be honest............

i think he’s an inspired choice by kamala cos he talks to many of the uncommitted peeps the convicted tosser speaks to and in a way they’ll relate to.

In every way, Walz is the embodiment of typical middle America. The name Tim is unremarkable. He has two kids and a laugh that is indistinct from any other laugh. He’s married to a high school teacher and is a former national guardsman. He owns no stocks or bonds, and his primary asset is his pension fund. And so to attack him personally is to risk alienating the very people whose votes Trump needs on November 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is getting a bit Leave it to Beaver for my tastes. The whole Mom and Pop America iconography leaves me as cold now as it did when the Reagans where trying it on.
But it’s real this time, the Reagans were actors, this bloke is the realio dealio Ned Flanderinio type!
Horoscopes ain’t gunna solve world affairs and nor is a dementia ridden Hollywood Heritage Foundation alumni!
“Trump is Dead baby Let’s Go!”

Last edited:
This is getting a bit Leave it to Beaver for my tastes. The whole Mom and Pop America iconography leaves me as cold now as it did when the Reagans where trying it on.
And Trump is the Eddie Haskell, sucking up to everyone all the while talking shit behind your back

But it’s real this time, the Reagans were actors, this bloke is the realio dealio Ned Flanerenio type!
Horoscopes ain’t gunna solve world affairs and nor is a dementia ridden Hollywood Heritage Foundation alumni!
“Trump is Dead baby Let’s Go!”

mum and dad iconography and drawing a comparison with the reagan's? talk about a stretch.

it’s about kamala and tim speaking to different demographics and doing so with quite different styles. and, as you would have noticed, it’s working.

Harris isn't winning Florida. Chill.
it aint over 'til the fat lady sings.

The red wave that washed over Florida in recent years might not be as large as it once seemed, if a new presidential survey is any indication.

Vice President Kamala Harris is within “striking distance” of former President Donald Trump in Florida, according to the pollster behind a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University/WSVN-TV survey of 500 likely voters released Tuesday.

mum and dad iconography and drawing a comparison with the reagan's? talk about a stretch.

it’s about kamala and tim speaking to different demographics and doing so with quite different styles. and, as you would have noticed, it’s working.
I'm glad it's working but it's not to my taste.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back