USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kamala is an absolute moron.

All the Democrats had to do was put a half decent candidate up (not RFK Jnr, he's a dickhead too), and they would've won in a canter.

Now it'll be yet another shit show, with two terrible options.
More well thought out and nuanced posts, keep them coming!

I just wanted to hear what he really thinks of Barry and Nancy. Bit disappointed.
A bit like an AFL player being told he needs to retire, no one likes to hear the news, but in time he will accept it. I think gut feel he knows it was the right thing, even if he doesn't like some of the specifics of how it was handled.

Thing is, its always going to be messy to some degree, but he will be fine in time.

A bit like an AFL player being told he needs to retire, no one likes to hear the news, but in time he will accept it. I think gut feel he knows it was the right thing, even if he doesn't like some of the specifics of how it was handled.

Thing is, its always going to be messy to some degree, but he will be fine in time.
I'm guessing Jill is more upset.

You find that funny? I see....

Maybe you prefer this source (Hint - it's one of yours):

Democrats warn against overconfidence amid Harris momentum

"Every presidential campaign in modern history has had to go through an unanticipated scandal, crisis or world event, and at some point, that political law is going to happen to Kamala Harris’s campaign,” said Fernand Amandi, a veteran strategist who helped former President Obama win Florida in the 2008 and 2012 elections. “And until she passes that stress test — and I’m confident she will — this election is still wide open.

“Anyone who is measuring the drapes at the White House needs a serious reality check,” Amandi added.

"Every presidential campaign in modern history has had to go through an unanticipated scandal, crisis or world event, and at some point, that political law is going to happen to Kamala Harris’s campaign,” said Fernand Amandi, a veteran strategist who helped former President Obama win Florida in the 2008 and 2012 elections. “And until she passes that stress test — and I’m confident she will — this election is still wide open.

“Anyone who is measuring the drapes at the White House needs a serious reality check,” Amandi added.
Most have already said this

The beauty of this campaign though is its shortened time line

There is usually consensus long before this as to who the presumptive nominee will be and the dirt raking starts

But given the rapid rise of Harris a lot of the work on Biden has to be thrown out and they start again. Yes they will have some stuff already but the pivot ( to me ) seems slow

Arguing a completely different point to your previous post.

Arguing a completely different point to your previous post.
Lovely to see the flailing righties once they’re in the realisation there is now a half-way decent human being running against Trump.

Fills my heart with gladness. Restores my faith in the human race (a little).

Blinken is fully aware of the importance of facilitating a solution.
No, Blinken is fully aware of trying to make the lack of a solution not look so much like the fault of Israel. But Israel keep making him look stupid. Making me think Netanyahu has a deal with Trump and is trying to help him make the Dems look weak and stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, Blinken is fully aware of trying to make the lack of a solution not look so much like the fault of Israel. But Israel keep making him look stupid. Making me think Netanyahu has a deal with Trump and is trying to help him make the Dems look weak and stupid.

So putting Trump’s own own greed and needs and lust for power ahead of the hostages and the Palestinians?
Trump running a shadow government doing transactional deals to regain power and stay out of jail?
Same as with the border, same as with Putin, Orban, same as with a Musk, same as with RFJ Junior, Thiel, the Mercers, the Christian Nationalists? What a group of disgusting individuals.
Do MAGA really think it is good to have leader with ultimate power and zero compassion rule over them?
Are they so lacking in understanding?

Last edited:
What you are going to come out of your cave and look around?
Lol. You guys rail against grifters but when the DNC are paying 10-20k for influencers to be there what do you think will happen.

Hi DNC. I used to be a raving MAGA and Trump worshipper but now I've seen the light and now I think the orange man is orange and bad and he is a felo...

DNC: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

Oh Oh, Trump won't like this.

According to Nielsen (via Variety), 20 million viewers watched the DNC’s first night across all networks. This is an increase over the 18.1 million viewers received on night one of the RNC and includes these networks: ABC, CBS, NBC, Scripps News, Univision, CNN, CNNe, FOX Business, FOX News Channel, MSNBC, Newsmax, NewsNation, and PBS

Lol. You guys rail against grifters but when the DNC are paying 10-20k for influencers to be there what do you think will happen.

Hi DNC. I used to be a raving MAGA and Trump worshipper but now I've seen the light and now I think the orange man is orange and bad and he is a felo...

As opposed to the GOP who, amongst the influencers they pay to attend, includes the Trump family taking money out of the campaign funds to attend?

FACTS AND TRUTH MATTER!

The Democratic National Convention Committee announced it would be welcoming 200 influencers to Chicago for the week, granting them access to every space where the press is allowed and even coordinating interviews for them. It is the first time that the DNC has given credentials and allocated space for content creators like this.

Republicans are doing the same thing. Over the last month, former President Donald Trump has had three social-first interviews, which journalist Mike Rothschild told Yahoo News was intentional to reach “new voters” — people who are not plugged into traditional news sources and who likely think “voting is a joke.”

Several creators confirmed with Yahoo News they did not pay any application fees nor are they being paid for going to the DNC. In an Aug. 5 post on X, Hill emphasized that the credential process for the creators is the same as it is for traditional press: “We do not pay either to cover our event.”

Employers of traditional journalists will pay for flights and accommodations. As for creators, a lot of them are paying out of pocket to travel to Chicago and will stay at hotels — although some have figured out cheaper alternatives.

Last edited:
FACTS AND TRUTH MATTER!

The Democratic National Convention Committee announced it would be welcoming 200 influencers to Chicago for the week, granting them access to every space where the press is allowed and even coordinating interviews for them. It is the first time that the DNC has given credentials and allocated space for content creators like this.

Republicans are doing the same thing. Over the last month, former President Donald Trump has had three social-first interviews, which journalist Mike Rothschild told Yahoo News was intentional to reach “new voters” — people who are not plugged into traditional news sources and who likely think “voting is a joke.”

Several creators confirmed with Yahoo News they did not pay any application fees nor are they being paid for going to the DNC. In an Aug. 5 post on X, Hill emphasized that the credential process for the creators is the same as it is for traditional press: “We do not pay either to cover our event.”

Employers of traditional journalists will pay for flights and accommodations. As for creators, a lot of them are paying out of pocket to travel to Chicago and will stay at hotels — although some have figured out cheaper alternatives.
What say you Stokey?

And what happened to the DNC kicking Harris out so Biden could run again?

Last edited:
CNN were out interview voters in Iowa (a very Red state) as to why they were voting Trump.

One woman stated that Harris and the Dems don't understand cows farting and being bad for environment. Said that every time a cow farts, the meat when killed tastes so much better.:drunk:

Another said that if Trump doesn't win it will be corrupt as the media doesn't show actual popularity figures and would never accept.

Republicans won all four of Iowa's U.S. House seats. I understand why.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back